Sharing A Floor with a Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt.6

Nathans P.O.V

I was thinking back to today, wondering why Matt was acting up so much. It could be explained that the added aggression was just part of being a werewolf, but sometimes I felt like Matt just had a harder time channeling some of his aggression, especially when he didn't get his way. I wasn't exactly a werewolf yet, but I would be once that full moon rose. My time had come for my transformation, for the last two years, I had little warnings and triggers - my claws popping out, bursts of extra aggressions and many other odd things. It had hit full capacity lately, and I knew it was time. It was getting to the point where I couldn't separate myself from it, or contain it.  

I looked over at Dyllon, she was slumped over on the other side of the room, with the cover pulled over her head. I was an asshole for making her be near Matt at all, but at this point, I really had no choice. 

"What are you up to tomorrow?" I asked Matt.

"I'm going out with friends," Matt said.

"Do you think you could get Dyllon her key?" I asked. I wanted to make it up to her slightly. I doubt this was any help, but maybe she could forgive me for forcing her to be in a car with Matt, and having to bring him back here tonight. I was upset, it could have just been me and her here tonight.

"Yeah, it might take a while to get that set of keys." Matt smirked.

"I think I'm going to call it a night," I said, stretching and yawning.

"I think I'm going to stay up and watch T.V," Matt snickered.

"Dyllon won't be able to sleep with the T.V on, Matt." I snapped.

"Too bad," Matt spoke. "Not my problem."

"Turn it off," I said. "Or you can leave."

"Fuck off, whatever," Matt grunted. He turned off the T.V and turned the lamp off beside him, and flipped over on the sofa. 

I left towards my room, and closed the door. I wish Matt for once would just leave.

Dyllon's P.O.V

I thought Matthew had finally given it a rest, and I would be able to sleep, but in the dark he came up to me, and laid down beside me. I was about to shriek, but before I could he put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh," he whispered in my ear. "So, did you really lose your keys, or were you just trying to get closer to Nathan?"

I got one of my hands free, and escaped from his grasp. I gave him a hard elbow to the face, and quickly got up. 

"Leave me alone. I actually cannot stand you! You're an absolute creep. Maybe if you stopped being a jackass people would actually give you the time of day." I blurted out and I could tell Matthew was going to erupt.  I quickly sprinted over to Nathan's bedroom and locked the door.

I took a deep breath in and sighed in relief. I was hoping Nathan was asleep, but then the lamp turned on, illuminating his face. 

"Oh gosh," I wailed. "You scared me."

"I heard the noise outside," he said. 

"It's Matt," I said. "I just can't stand to be in a room alone with him. I don't feel comfortable with him and he's just...in my face every possible moment."

"I promise he'll be gone tomorrow morning and you won't have to be near him much longer."

"That is unfortunately not solving my problem right now," I sighed. 

"Did you want to come in here?" Nathan offered me his bed. "I can sleep out there."

"No, it's okay, I don't want to put you out." I sighed. "You're already letting me stay here which is far more than you needed to do."