chapter 20

A/n- still a christmas chapter xD

Y/n pov

'' ooh... this song is awesome! sad, but awesome.... Have fun singing backup loverboy'' Jaz grins, and presses the button, and then she sings

'' he said, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow?,come with me and youll be, the seventh maid in a row.... My answer , was laughter , soft as i lowered my head, youre to late, i'm afraid, this flower's already dead.- Resetting as i was with blossoms in full bloom'' She sings

'' Blossoms in full bloom'' Damian echos.

''Never a chance to pause with magic to consume''

''Magic to consume''

'' a shadow walked behind me, offering his hand, but couldn't understand-'' Jaz says, a her smile a bit sad as she sang the chorus.

'' Scattering petals down the road without an end'' She starts the next verse,with damian jioning as backup.

''Road without an end ''

''Left on the battleground of one i called my friend''

''One i called my friend''

''Maybe he loved me as he took me by the hand, and tried to understand-''

'' I said- oh mary, contrary, how does your Garden grow? Stay with me, i cant see, anywhere that we could go. Their answer, was laughter, as darkness swallowed them up,'one more time, ill be fine, sometimes kindness is enough'' Damian sang beautifully, his voice was a great match to Jaz's and they were doing this song perfectly together.

'' Oh mary-contrary how does your garden grow? Don't leave me,please don't be- the seventh maid in a row...my answer, a whisper-soft as he lowered his head, set them free-i'm sorry... this flower's already dead.'' Jaz sings softly, ending the song. I clap.

''That was beautiful.. Why'd it sound like an undertale song?'' i say. Jaz laughs.

'' Cuz it was. Well, flowerfell. It's an AU. really sad. The song's called Secret Garden. It's one of my faves.'' She says. I nod.

'' K, all that's left is Amy and Lacy, then we have the audience vote for the winners.'' Damian says. Amy and Lacy hop up , grabbing their mics and starting the song. The music comes on and Lacy stars out the song.

''Let's go to the be-each let's go get away, they say, what they gonna say? Have a drin, clink, found a bud light, yeah,bitches like me is hard to come by'' Lacy sings, grinning. I look around, zoning out, Damian has walked back to Raven and is flirting with her. I smile and walk over to them.

'' sooo, is Raman a thiing noww?'' I tease.

'' Seriously, find a better ship name.'' Damien says, rolling his eyes. I grin and focus back on the music.

''-arships are meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky, can't stop, cuz we're so high, lets do this one last time'' Amy sings, a grin plastered on her face.

'' jump in my hoopty hoopty hoop, i own that, and i aint payin my rent this month, i owe dat, But Fuck who you want, and fuck who you like.Dance all night there's no end in sight, twinkle twinkle little star,....''lacy hums ,and Amy joins in again

'' ,staarships are meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky, can't stop, cuz we're so high, lets do this one more time,starships are meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky, can't stop, cuz we're so high, lets do this one more time, hands up,we're higher than a mothafucker.....we're higher than a mothafucker. Yeah, starships are meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky, can't stop, cuz we're so high, lets do this one last time-'hands up-we;re higher than a mothafucker''' The song ends and we all laugh.

We promised,Didnt we?-Danti x female Child  reader.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara