chapter 18

A/n-''im a good little Christmas slut,i live in a good little Christmas hut'' 

Y/n pov.

''I freakin love your room! '' Jaz says, as soon as i open the door. I shrug, laughing

''Uhh, thanks i guess. The blue and green half is Raven's side of it.'' I say. Jaz nods and walks in, going over to raven's side and pointing to a poster on the wall.

''drAweSome Games? What's that?'' She asks. Raven looks at her and grins.

''That's me and Y/n's YouTube channel, we're pretty popular actually thanks to Uncle Mark.'' Raven says. Jaz smiles, but i notice it falter for a second.Raven looks at her concerned.

''What is it? Did i say something wrong?I'm so sor-'' Raven starts,but Jaz cuts her off.

''Can it kid, your fine. You couldn't help my problem if you wanted to.'' Jaz says,laughing a bit. I sit on the bed and try to figure out what about that sentence could have made her sad,then i realize.

''Oh shit! Well no fucking wonder!'' I say, accidentally thinking out loud. Jaz looks at me quizzically.I laugh.

''Uhh, what?'' Raven says, confused. I smile at her.

''Sorry forgot you didn't know.'' I say,grinning. Jaz looks at me, alarmed,and shakes her head.

''No no no, don't tell her here! If you do tell her,say it at school please.'' She says. Now it's my turn to be confused.

''Well, why not? You aren't like him, so it shouldn't matter, right?'' I say. Jaz sighs.

''Just please don't. I'm fine if Rae knows...but not your dad...please?'' She asks. I smile.

''Sure. I won't tell them.'' I say.

''Promise?'' Jaz gives me a lopsided grin.

''Yeah, Promise!'' I laugh. Raven looks at us both, still confused.

''Well then... I'll be right back,k?''Raven says, walking out of the room. I look after her,laughing.

'' I think we confused her a little too much, huh?''Jaz asks. I nod.

'' Yeah we sure did.....Cuz.'' I say, smiling at her. She looks at me in shock

'' Cuz....?'' she asks. I nod

''Well yeah. you're my cousin.'' I say.I hear a crash and turn to the door, Raven is standing there in her kitten footie pajamas and there's shattered glass and cookies on the floor. I hear someone run up the stairs and see Anti standing there. He checks to make sure Raven isn't hurt, then he looks at the ground.

''NOOO Not the cookies! '' He says.

''Daddy, its ok, we can make more.'' I say.Jaz giggles a bit, and Anti looks up at her.

''Who are you?'' He asks. Jaz grins,and hops up onto Raven's bed.

'' My name is Jasmine, Sir. Y/n and Raven asked Dark if i could come over and he said it was alright.'' She says. I look at her and roll my eyes.

''Cut it with the polite shit will ya?'' I say,laughing. Jaz grins at me.

''Well, excuse me if i was taught to use manners around adults.'' She says.,right as Bing walks by. Raven walks back in the room and sits on the bed next to Jaz.

'' Well the way you act around the majority of your teachers certainly doesn't show that,Jasmine.'' Bing says,stopping.

''Alright fine, I use manners around adults i like, Bing.''Jaz chuckles. Bing beams (now say that 5 times fast lmao)