Chapter 10

A/n - Hello friends! 

Y/n

"*friend* YOU'' Mark rages again and i giggle.Raven is still passed out, and im trying not to leave the room because im afraid ill snap if i see Wilfred again. I hear Raven shift and turn around in my spinny chair.

''Hey, how you doing?'' I ask. She groans.

''Major headache. Uggh....'' She says. I nod.

''Its called a hangover, happens when you get drunk, which by the way, is NOT something a twelve year old should do. If you've never heard of it, don't drink it. '' I say. She nods.

'' Why are you mad about that though?'' She asks.

'' Alcohol is illegal for children. Wilfred shouldnt have given you any.'' i say, tensing up. I feel an odd aura around me and calm down a bit.

'' There we go! I understand you have a reason to be angry, but it hurts my head even worse. If your really that mad at him, tell him. '' She say. I sigh.

'' fine. I will. Stay here though. '' I say,grumbling. I go to find Wilford (uggh i spelled his name right, then wrong,and now im spelling it right again. I looked it up,and Wilford is the correct spelling.)

He is sitting on the couch,watching Tv. I walk in and cross my arms.

'' That wasn't very responsible of you, ya know? '' I say. He chuckles.

'' Do you think i care ? I was put in charge,remember? So why dont you run along back to your room?''He says. I growl a bit.

''No. You being in charge is now invalid! Im perfectly able to take care of myself,and Raven.so dont talk to us for the rest of the time you are 'watching' us.'' I say, turning to walk out of the room.

'' My dear, you are out of control. Dont you know, Warfstache don't take no sh-'' I cut him off, whirling around.

'' Don't .Even.think. about. it. Put your gun back .Because i swear you will regret it if you don't'' I say through my teeth. He just laughs at me.

'' now what could you possibly do about it?'' He taunts. Before i realise what im doing, i throw myself at him,scratching , kicking,and hitting . Someone pulls me off of him. I look up and see Google holding my arm.

''The probability of you winning that fight is .032. I have contacted your parents.They will be home shortly.'' Google says, letting go. I sigh and look over at Wilford. He has a bloody nose and a black eye. I smirk.

'' Allright. Im going to my room then'' I say, and walk back upstairs. I walk into my room and sit in my spinny chair. As i spin around, i catch a glance of myself in the mirror. My eyes are glowing. One Red and One Green, the Same as Raven's, but the colors have switched sides.

Raven pov.

I help Y/n calm down after she comes in. Her eyes aren't glowing anymore,they're back to the normal E/C they usually are. I sigh and lay on my bed for a while,but am bored so i get out my laptop,and browse through the internet. I watch some Youtube videos of Jack and Mark playing Undertale, Its a good game,so i look it up and see awesome pictures that people have drawn. I decide to try drawing one myself,so i get out the tablet and download a drawing app. So far, Flowey is my favorite,so i start on drawing a picture of him.

 So far, Flowey is my favorite,so i start on drawing a picture of him

(I,{Raven} drew this, watcha think?)

Soon after im done, i feel two people's presence in the house. Its a mixture of worry and anger.

''Dad and Daddy are home. And mad.'' i say. Y/n bolts up and runs downstairs. I follow a little bit after, my head still hurting.

''What did you two do?'' I hear Dark say.

''I didnt do anything except for trying to beat the hell out of Wilford because he gave Raven whiskey'' Y/n says. The bit of emotions that was worry is now replaced with immense anger from the both of them.

''Where the hell is Wilford?'' 

A/n - ooh he's in trouble now. And the reader got to beat him up a bit too. And yay, I made a chapter.