chapter 15

Raven Pov.

''NOOOOO i change my mind i dont wanna go anymore!'' I yell, hiding under the bed.

''Come on Raven. Seventh grade isnt that bad''Dark sighs (if english,i believe its called 8th year?)

''YEs it is! I dont wanna go!'' i say, sliding under farther.

''Come on! Im going,dont make me go alone rae!you dont want me to be all by myself do you?'' Y/n says. Shes trying to guilt trip me,but it's working.I slide out from under the bed.

''Fine. Ill go. But that doesn't mean i'll like it.''I say, pouting. Dark chuckles.

''No one said you had to.'' he says, ruffling my hair. I stick my tounge out at him.

''Daaad! Uggh, now i gotta brush it again.'' I say.He laughs,and walks out of my room, leaving me alone to get ready for school. Im half tempted to hide under the bed again, but Y/n would probably find a way to get me back out anyways. I get my stuff and walk downstairs.

''Alright, lets go!'' i say, running out the door. Anti laughs and follows me out with Y/n close behind. We teleport to the school and Anti gives a little speech thing that i don't listen to.

''Got it? Ok, bye girl. I love you...Call me if anything happens...and i mean anyth-''

''We get it daddy! You dont have to be so worried, its just school, nothing is gonna hppen. Besides, im perfectly capable of protecting myself and Raven if someone does decide to mess with us.'' Y/n says.

'' Alright alright. Be good,ok? Dont be a troublemaker like i was.'' Anti says. I giggle and we say goodbye, watching as he leaves. Y/n heads in, but i stay outside for a bit,watching as a fancyish car pulls up and a girl around my age gets out. Shes wearing an uncomfortable looking poofy pink dress with pink hightops. She says something to whoever is in the car before smiling . She waves as the car drives away,and once the car is out of sight her hand turns around and she flips the car off. I chuckle as she turns around and her face turns pink,almost matching the bubblegum colored tips of her brown hair.

''You saw that..huh?'' she says, sheepishly. I nod.

''Yeah.. Umm. Not fond of your parent?'' i ask

''No, i love him with all of my heart,isnt it obvious?'' She says sarcastically.I giggle, and we walk in together.

''Im Raven...uhh...i dont know my last name...'' i giggle.

'' wow. Im Jaz. i know my last name, but refuse to accept it.'' she smirks.

'' Really? You hate your parents that much?'' I say. She nods, and starts walking ,heading towards a locker and opening it, pulling out some clothes and walking to the bathroom.

'' I swear i want to burn this damn thing, and the rest of the shit just like it in my closet. I hate pink'' She grumbles, walking into the stall.

Y/n Pov.

I pace back and forth around the desk i chose .Raven should be in here already. I sigh and sit down. Shell probably show up in a little bit. The bell rings and I lay my head on my desk.

''There's something wrong.'' i mutter to myself. The teacher starts calling role. His voice is oddly familliar.

'' Y/n?'' HE says i look up and raise my hand, then break out into a grin.

''Bing! So this is where you are during the day.'' i exclaim. He chuckles and nods, continuing to call roll. He calls ravens name twice before looking at me

''Where is your sister?'' he asks.

''I dunno, she was with me when i walked in.'' i shrug. He sighs and puts a mark beside her name,continuing down the list.

''Jaz'' he calls. No answer, he calls another time before going to mark her as absent.

''Hey, wait im here!.'' A girl yells bursting in the door. I look at her. She has on a typical gothic girls outfit,minus dark makeup. Her hair is brown and ends in pink tips. She looks like a troublemaker, and judging by the fact that she was late,im gonn guess she is. I see movement behind her and look.

''Oh god. Youve got to be kidding me.''i sigh. Raven is standing there, a sheepish grin on her face.She looks at Bing and her cheeks go red from embarrassment.

''Heh...Hi Bing.'' Raven says. Bing sighs.

''Raven,Jaz, you're late'' he says. Jaz rolls her eyes and pops a piece of gum into hr mouth.

'' Dont fuss at her, it was my fault. '' She says.Bing sighs.

'' Because it is your first day here Raven, i will not mark you as tardy.Jaz,you however, know the rules,and i have given you many chances . I have no choice but to report you. For now though, go to your seats.'' Bing says. Jaz smirks and sits down next to my desk, patting one on the other side of her.

''Ven, come sit next to me.'' She says. Raven grins and plops down next to her.

''Ven? What kinda nickname is that?''i ask. Jaz looks me up and down and snaps her gum.

''Whatsit matter to you? '' She asks.

''Umm, im her sister thank you very much. '' I say.

'' ahh, protective type,huh? Dont worry i aint gonna corrupt the kid.'' She smirks. I growl a bit

'' You've already started corrupting her.'' i mutter. She smirks again.

''Heard that.'' she snaps her gum again. Bing calls the class to attention and starts teaching, but i can barely pay attention. Soon we switch classes,and before i know it school is over and were home. Raven is going on and on about her new friend. I dont know what gets into me, but i snap.

''Will you just shut up about Jaz already!'' i yell.

A/n- sup? XP I literally have no clue what I wrote, I just let my fingers do the talking,and whatever happened happened. Probably a lot of crap. Can anyone guess whose kid Jaz is? It may or may not be obvious.i dunno. heh. I know someone who already knows, but I dunno if they're reading it on here,so :P