26

Raven pov

‘’ Finally, he’s gone!’’ Damian rolls his eyes. I tilt my head.

‘’You sure you’re okay?’’

‘’Yes, i’m fine, I just don’t want to be late’’ He smiles at me, and we continue walking.

‘’So, Reservations? For what?’’

‘’ They were reservations for a restaurant, but i’m sure they have been canceled by now.’’He sighs.

‘’Oh. Well, maybe you could call and see then?’’ i say

‘’That’s a good idea actually¨ he chuckles

I look around as people pass us,  getting a feeling that this isn't Damian. He was acting somewhat different than usual; Which slightly worries me.

‘’Damian?’’

‘’Hmm ?’’

‘’ Where are we really going?” I question.

“ I told you,a restaurant.Look,see,.here we are… why do you seem so jumpy,babe?”

“ I just get the feeling  something is wrong.”

“ What?”

" something”

(Totttttttallyyy not quoting anybody )

“ hey, you call y/n , see if it's something with her, maybe you have twin-tuition about something .They don't allow cellphones,so you can meet me at our table, OK? What do you want to drink, and I'll order it for you.”  

This makes me feel better instantly.If it's not Damien, why would he let me call ? I tell him what I want,He gives me the number of the table, then goes to sit down. I take my phone out and click on y/n's contact picture.

“ Hello, You've reached the number for Max’s a-pizza parlor. what kind of a- pizza would you like today?” Max’s voice sounds through the phone, in a phony Italian accent. I laugh.

“ Hey Max, where's y/ n”

“ She's napping. Apparently, ice cream, then running around playing tag on a sugar high makes you tired, who knew?”

“ So then everyone is good?”

“ Yeah, hows it going with Damien?”

“ Good, actually I should probably get back to him, he ordered my drink”

“ Alright. Hey, don't do anything stupid, k?.."

“ Ko. See ya Maxie”

“ Mhhm. See ya ....and Rae?"

" Yeah?"

"...be careful..."

I hang up the phone and go back inside, where they have me turn the phone off and stick it in a lock box. At least they gave me the key to it. Once that's done I find my table and sit down. Damien smiles at me, and I feel more at ease.

“ Everything alright?” He asks. I nod and take a sip of my drink.

“ Just fine, I was worried about nothing”

“ I told you so”

“ Why do they have a no phone policy?”

“It interrupts the atmosphere” A peppy waitress answers my question, before asking what I wanted to eat. I shrug, and Damien orders something for both of us.

“ Thanks. I'm not sure what they even have here”

“ Dont worry, I promise their pasta is amazing”