chapter 7

Y/n POV.

Jack and Anti both stared at me as I picked myself up from the floor.

"Heh....uhhhmmm.......I should go ..." I said backing up. Anti shook his head.

" Get back here y/n. Ya might as well know." He said. Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Really? I figured it woulda been harder ta get you to tell em." Jack said. Anti shook his head,about to say something that was most likely going to be rude.

" Umm. Ok then... what is it?" I said.

"Well,you're part demon" Anti said. I nodded.

" Yeah,kinda guessed that from the fact my parents are demons,but what's that got to do with anything? " I asked.

"Well,ya are only part demon lass. But every demon has powers.The problem is,well,it could be dangerous to the both of ya.You haven't been around demons much,and now suddenly bien' 'round a bunch of em could trigger a negative reaction." Jack said. Anti nodded

"Yeah,what he said." Anti said,sighing. I let myself process this.

" so...me or Raven could get sick? But...I don't even have a power! At least,if I do it hasn't shown the fuck up!" I said.

" language lass. And bien around your Parents should make your powers surface eventually. " Jack said. I just nodded.

"All right.and sorry.. " I said.Jack smiles a bit,then remembers something.

"Oh,here this is for you!" He says,handing me a box. I smiled,knowing what's most likely going to be inside. After opening the box,I found out I was right. I pull the septiceye Sam out of the box and laugh.

" He's bigger than the one I already have." I noted. Jack's face sunk for a second.

" Sorry,I didn't kn-"

" Dude, it's fine. I love it. Now I have two Sams!you can never have enough Sams. " I giggled,cutting him off. Anti smiles at me. I'm about to high Jack in thanks when we hear yelling.

"DARK!" It sounds like Mark yelling. Anti tilts his head.

" He sounds worried,not angry.... Raven!" Anti says,then we all run out to see Dark holding a passed out Raven.

" What happened!?" I ask,running over .

" I dunno,she was talking to me,and then she just passed out...Said she had a headache and needed to sit down... " Mark says. Dark was holding her,and was trying to get her to regain conciseness. I sat next to him.

"Raven? Come on wake up sweetheart, please" Dark muttered. I grabbed Ravens hand. It was kind of cold,which immediately got me worried.

"Did you check her pulse?" I asked.Dark nods.

"Yeah,its still beating, just slower than it should be." He says. I grasp her hand a bit tighter,and she gets warmer. Dark looks at me.

"What did you just do? Whatever it was do it again,because it was working" He said. I look at him,confused,but squeeze her hand again. Nothing happens this time. I sigh.

"Come on..." I whisper. Her breathing gets a bit faster,returning to an almost normal rate. I stare for a second, suprised.

"Raven, you can do it,come on sis! Wake up. Please. " I say, a bit louder. Her breathing is completely normal now,but she still wasnt awake. I growl a bit.

"For Christ's sake, Rae wake the fuck up!" I say,not yelling,but close to it.. Raven opens an eye,then the other.

"What's everybody so worried about? Its like somebody dies or something. " she says,sitting up a bit. I hug her tightly.