Chapter 16

A/n- even though I kinda wanna be mean and make you wait till sunday.... Heres a chapter.Also! If you guess who's kid Jaz is before I put out next week's chapter,where it says her real name and shtuff, you get a shoutout! Lemon--Drop Already guessed correctly. 

  Raven pov.

I jump back. Y/n has never yelled at me before....i wouldn't have been scared if i knew she was mad, but i couldn't sense anything from her.

'' what? Whats wrong with Jaz? I thought she was nice..'' i say quietly.Y/n raises an eyebrow.

''Yes, because making you late to almost every class is super nice,isnt it?'' She says. Dark looks at me.

''You were late to almost every class?'' He asks. I nod.

''Yeh, but its no big deal, i was helping Jaz out with stuff.'' I say.

'' What kinda stuff?'' Anti asks. I shrug.

''Nothin important,just kid stuff.'' I say

'' Uggh, see! That girl is bad for her'' Y/n says.

''Is not, you're just jealous that i made a friend and you didn't.''I retort.

'' I made plenty of friends!'' She says.

''REally, name one.'' I say, raising my eyebrow.

'' ....Lacy.'' She says. I laugh.

''You mean Die's kid Lacy?'' Anti buts in. I look at him, confused.

'' Who's Die?'' I ask. Y/n grins.

''Yeah,i mean Die's kid.She's pretty cool.''Y/n ays.

''Again, who is Die?'' I ask.

''PewDie.exe, a umm friend of ours.'' Dark says,though kinda straining the word friend. 

''Pew...Die..? Oh! Like Pewdipie!? He's Pewds's alter ego?''I say. Anti nods.laughing.

''Yeah.'' Dark says. I smile,and i can tell Y/n has calmed down a little.

''Sorry..i..i dunno what happened.i just got really mad all of the sudden over .....well...nothing really.'' She says. I shrug.

''Its fine...'' i say,grinning.She smiles at me.

'' heh, just dont hang out with Jaz too much, ok? I think she's a bad influence.''She says. I sigh.

''That may be a problem, but sure.''i say.

''How is that a problem.'' She asks.

'' i already told you, im helping her with something.'' I say. She sighs.

''Fine. You could at least tell me what your helping her with.''

''No i cant , I promised i wouldnt tell ''

''Of course you did.uggh. Im going to bed.'' she says, then walks off,I sigh.Anti looks at me.

''So. Who are Jaz's Parents?'' He asks. I shrug.

''I dunno, she never told me her last name. Uhh speaking of that..what's me and Y/n's last name?''I ask. Dark and anti look at eachother,and shrug.

''Hmm...me and Dark dont technically have last names,but since mark introduced you as his nieces i guess it would be Fischbach..?'' Anti says. I nod.

''Ok. Heh, Jaz said Danti would be a cute last name.'' I said.

''Seriously,the ship name? ....actually, that is kinda cute.'' Dark says,laughing.I giggle, then yawn.

'' Yeah, it is...imma go to bed now too,night.'' I said, running to my room and hopping in bed. The faster i got to sleep, the quicker i could go back to school .

Y/n pov.

'' Im up im up, calm your shit.'' I grumble,getting out of the bed and pushing Raven aside gently so i can get dressed.I pull on my black 8-bit M shirt and a nice pair of jeans then head downstairs. Raven is sitting on the couch eating a cookie.

'''Seriously, a cookie for breakfast?'' I ask. She shrugs.

''....but its an oatmeal cookie...doesn't that count for something?'' She grins at me

'' Not sure thats how it works, but whatever,knock yourself out.''I say, laughing and grabbing some fruit. We eat, then Dark takes us to school and gives us pretty much the same speech as Anti- except He doesnt tell us to stay out of trouble. He's still there when Jaz's parent drops her off she notices Dark standing there and her eyes light up mischeviuosly..

''Jaz!'' Raven yells running over to her. She looks at me and grins,waving.I roll my eyes.

''hello,Raven. How are you?'' She smiles .Dark looks at me,then back at Jaz.

''Thats the girl you said was a bad influence? She seems fine to me.''He says. I sigh. Jaz walks over with Raven.

''Hello! You must be one of Raven's Dads...Darkiplier... right?Im Jasmine. Its a pleasure to meet you.'' She says, holding out her hand. Dark looks at me confused.

''Yes i am,Its nice to meet you as well young lady.Ive been told a lot about you.'' He says. Jaz smiles up at him and drops the handshake,smoothing out a wrinkle in her light pink dress.

''Well, Ive got to get inside.Dont wanna be late to class. Bye!'' She says, linking arms with Raven and walking in with her. Dark turns to me.

''So...how exactly is she a bad influence? She seemed very polite to me.'' He says.I cross my arms.

''Hmmph. That's just because you were here.''I say. Dark chuckles and ruffles my hair.

''You sure?look, i gotta go .Love you kiddo..... Go on now, ill see you later.'' He says. I sigh and go inside.Once i get in the door someone pushes me to the side.

'' Heh. You know, i get that you dont like me, but that doesnt mean it isnt rude to talk about me .'' Jaz says,staring me dead in the eyes. I push her away.

'' So? Its not like its illegal to voice my opinion about you. So, exactly what was that little act out there?'' I say. She smirks,and plays with a wristband on her wrist,not saying anything for a second.I realize she changed clothes since she got inside.

'' what do you mean? I was just introducing myself.Somethin wrong with that?''She says,looking me straight in the eyes.

''...no......wait.what am i saying?...Yes! ughh..Just, stay away from me. And Raven too.'' I say,storming off.She acts a lot like......Holy shit.

mwehehehehe! XD haves a chapter.i got the next one lined up and written but you have to wait till Sunday because I wanna give people a chance to guess.