OK google....(and cookies,yummy)

A/n- ^ ^ that's what happens when you combine boredom and the need for a new wallpaper

A/n- ^ ^ that's what happens when you combine boredom and the need for a new wallpaper. How are you guys liking the story so far? 

 Raven pov.

I woke up and decided to explore the house.  After already walking upstairs, I realized I probably should have asked first. I start to head back down when someone comes out of the closet. 

''Halt.'' The person said. I gulped and turned around, facing him...He wasn't even a person, he was an android. I could tell because the big light up G on his shirt. I looked up at him. He looked a little bit like Dark .

'' Yes?'' I asked. He just kinda stared at me.

''State your Name.'' He said.

'' Im Raven! What's your name!'' I asked.

'' I am Googleplier .Searching database.... Raven , Daughter of Anti  and Dark , Sister of y/n. Registered occupant of Raspy hill.... Welcome Raven.'' Google said. I smiled.

''thank you mister google!'' I said. He looked at me like he was surprised. I could sense what felt kinda like confusion mixed with happiness...but ....Robots can't feel emotions can they? Maybe he doesn't get thanked much.  

'' You're welcome Raven.'' Google said after a very long and awkward silence.

(Awkward silence................awkward.........OH MY GOD A ZEBRA   *points behind you and runs*   )

  I giggled and nodded, leaving Google and going downstairs.  I walked by the Kitchen and smelled cookies. I poked my head in and y/n and Anti were in there,laughing. They both had dough in their hair like they had a food fight and there was dirty dishes everywhere.

'' Are the cookies done yet?'' I asked

Y/n pov (little bit before raven walked in)

After they had promised I relaxed a bit. Anti smiled and grabbed my hand.

''Come on y/n lets make something!'' he said and pulled me into the kitchen.I laughed a bit, and nodded,just going with him. 

''What are we gonna make Anti?'' I asked,still not entirely comfortable with calling either one dad yet. He looked around for a bit and started pulling out ingredients. He pulled out peanut butter,sugar and eggs. (if u has peanut allergy im sorry,but you can pretend right?) 

''Cookies!'' he said,his eyes lighting up.I laughed.

''Cookies? With three ingredients? Is that possible?'' I asked. He nodded and got out a measuring cup, handing it to me.

'' measure out Two cups of peanut butter , ill measure the sugar, and we can each crack an egg.'' He said. I shrugged and grabbed the peanut butter and a spoon, proceeding to scoop it into the measuring cup smoothly so there was no air bubbles . After they were full I looked around to make sure no one was watching and stuck a spoon of peanut butter in my mouth. Anti looked at me right after  I had and laughed.

'' Wut?'' I asked, mouth still full of peanut butter. He just smiled and stuck the sugar into a bowl,motioning for me to do the same with the peanut butter.I scooped almost all of it out into the bowl, and we cracked the eggs. 

Anti got an electric mixer and blended the ingredients into dough.   He waited till he thought I wasn't looking and took a bit from the bowl, licking it off his finger.

''I saw that.'' I said. He smirked and walked over to me.

'' Saw what? Oh by the way...you have something on your nose.'' Anti said. I reached up and rubbed it,there was nothing there.

''Nuh uh!'' I said .

''Yeah ya do...its right....There.'' he said, as he wiped a glob of peanut butter on my nose. I squeaked and retaliated,grabbing my peanut butter covered spoon and wiping it on him. He laughed and got some dough from the bowl, throwing it at me. I threw some back , and an all out food fight ensued. After we each had a fair amount of dough in our hair, we scooped what was left of the batter onto a pan and stuck it in the oven. It was enough to make about 18 small cookies. I looked at Anti and laughed.

''Peanut butter doesn't mix well with green hair. '' I giggled. He grinned and started laughing too.

'' Are the cookies done yet?'' A voice in the doorway asks. I turn and see Raven. Im kinda surprised she's not laughing at the way we look.  Anti walks over and picks her up.

''Not yet, but they will be in a little bit.'' I say, smiling. Raven beams at me.

''Im glad you're not sad anymore y/n !'' she said. I looked at her, head tilted.

''howd ya know I was?'' I asked, curios. I thought I had hidden it pretty well around her.

'' I could feel it. Just like I can feel that you two are Happy right. And that Mister Google is annoyed at something.'' Raven says. I raise an eyebrow.

''Google? Is that a nickname?'' I ask. She shakes her head. Anti smiles.

''Nope, Google is an android who lives here. He's another  version of ... Nevermind.'' Anti said.

" Daddy whats wrong? You're Not as happy anymore.'' Raven says.Anti smiles.

''Nah, im fine we just don't talk about him.'' Anti says.  A little bit later a guy comes in,grumbling a bit. Raven gets out of Anti's arms an walks over.

''Hiya Mr. Google!'' she says. Google looks at her and his mouth curves into a small smile before going back into an emotionless mask.

'' Hello Raven. '' He says, then starts to clean up a bit. I look at him,then realise he's probably programed to clean up everyone else's mess. Raven walked over and helped him clean up.

''Raven ya don't got ta do that. He can clean up himself.'' Anti said, I looked up at him. He seemed  bit ...annoyed.

'' Mister Google has feelings too Daddy. Its not fair to him to have to do everything '' Raven says.