Chapter 15

"Mason. Are you going to tell me or not?" She asks still with her hands on my shoulders.

"Alright. You gotta promise me you won't be mad at me...and you won't..."

"Babe yes! Now tell me!" She says impatiently.

"Alright...When I first got here. The Lost Boys told me to forget, and I did... And I forgot everything. Me and the brunette had kissed and she thought it had meant something..." I try and finsh but she cuts me off.

"Mason!!!!" She shrieks.

"Hey hey! Let me finish!" I hold my hands up. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down, so I continue.

"Okay, so then while I went to sleep that night, I started having really...odd...dreams..."I start to pick at my fingers.

"Like what?" Her eyes are now softer than they were, now more curious.

"Well at the time I didn't know who it was but there was a girl. Little did I know...it was you...I was having memories of you. I finally gathered enough of my past life to come back and get you..." I look up at her and her mouth is hanging open.

"I know, but Shaylen...I'm not sure if you should be here if she's here too..." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Who's she?" She asks.

"W...Wendy..." I look down at the ground.

"WENDY?!" She shouts. "Why the fuck would you bring me here if she's here?!" She starts to pace the floor.

"C'mon let's go see what the Lost Boys say about this..." I drag her out and down to the carved out tree owned by the Lost Boys.           

A/N

i know that was a really short chapter but I don't know where I was going with this update so sorry til next time!