Chapter 1

"Peter! Peter! Wake up!" Wendy shakes me, startling me out of my nap.

"What have I told you?!" I rub the sleep out of my eyes and stare up at the straw ceiling.

"You said to never wake you up when your having one of those, but, but Peter! It was bad! You were screaming out and-" I cut her off.

"Save it ,Wendy..." I try to remember the last bits and pieces of the memory I just had from the life I've lived before. She puts her hand up against my forehead.

"State your name and the place you live in..." I swat her hand away.

"Peter Pan, Neverland." I roll my eyes.

"Don't be snotty with me Peter. I'm only trying to help..." She goes out the open door, over to the stream, and draws water in her hands. She brings it back to me. "Sip." She extends her hands out to me. I push them away.

"I don't need you to be my mother. My mother was beautiful, unlike you..." I snap.

"You're yelling at me when you're the one who brought me here..."

"Well it was one of the worst decisions I've ever made. You don't remember anything from there, do you." I retaliate.

"The Lost Boys told me to forget."

"You were a sweet, nice, little girl. You had manners. You were a fun, free spirit. But now, now look at you." I get up and start to walk out the door. I get stopped in the doorway by the speech she starts to make.

"Well... Peter... I do remember. A little bit... My room. It was beautiful..." She stares down at the floor like it has the words scrolled out on it. "There was lots of carpet... The walls were striped dark red and beige." She hold back her laugh when she looks at me and sees my straight face. " I always thought it was the ugliest colors yet mother and father would never let me change it...My bed. It was comfertable... The bed spread was red and white plaid. Above it were these light blue curtains. They were tied back with dark blue bows. I had an over-sized pillow." She glances back up to me, still straight faced. " I don't remember John or Michael's space-"

"That's the Wendy I know. Never thinks about anyone else..." I scoff. She acts like she didn't hear my comment and continues on.

"But the window. It had a little sill that we could sit on. It had light blue cushions and two red throw pillows. And the windows. They were so big. There were two of them. Both of them would open and the big red curtains would blow in the wind. And you'd sneak in-." A smirk grows on her face.

"Alright, alright, that's enough..." I start back on my journey to find something to do, rather than being with Wendy. Yuck...