Chapter 5

I find it humorus that Hook tryed to bribe me with Wendy. Like, what the hell?

I fly back over to my humble dwelling and Tink is sitting on my dresser.

Everyone hears little jingles when she talks but I don't.

"Tink. We're going on an adventure."

"To bring Wendy back?!"

"No. To find something that I miss terribly."

"And what is that?"

"Why are you so snotty today? All I need is a little bit of dust alright? You don't have to come. I just thought you liked going to the real world with me. We've always had fun together when we go. I don't see why you don't want to."

"Maybe it's because the last time we went you brought back Wendy." She snaps back.

"I thought that was gonna be fun. She's a bitch."

"You just realized that?"

"God Tink. What's gotten into you lately?" I grab a vile so I can put some dust in it."All I need is some dust. Can I have some please?" I ask.

"Whatever. Go ahead." She says. She seems really upset. She turns around. I pick her up by her wings and gently shake her. Dust comes off of her and into the vile I have in my other hand.

"Thank you Tink. We'll talk later,yeah?" I put her down and raise my eyebrows.

"Yah..." She responds and flys in the other direction.

"Alrighty then...someones not very happy.." I think to myself as I fly towards the real world.