Chapter 4

"What's a Shaylen?" The brunette is seriously stunning me with how much she's speaking.

"A Shaylen is a beautiful creature that has stolen my heart right out from under my nose." I smile at the thought of her.

"Is it something you can eat?" The blonde asks.

"Well...in a sense, yes." I smile at the dirty thought.

"Peter!!!" They all shriek. Fuck. They can hear what I'm thinking.

"Listen." I say as I hover over them. "When you find love. You chase it. And that's what I'm gonna do." I say as a big bang goes off behind me. Fuck. Why the hell does Hook have to always ruin my plans?

"Don't leave Peter! Not yet!" The brunette pleads.

"Duty calls my lovely whores." I say as I pat the top of the brunette's head.

"Bye Peter..." She says disapointedly and dives to the bottom of the water.

 I end up flying all the way to Cannonball Cove. Hook is such a fucking screw up. He just needs to get out of Neverland and do something with his life. I land on the plank of the ship. Hook's back is turned to me. I creep up behind him and just stand there. I can tell he senses a presence because he turns around. I'm behind him as he does a complete 360 to try to see me.

"Oh Hook!" I mock him as he does another turn about to try to find me.

"Where are you, you filthy llittle bastard!" He shouts.

"Haven't you learned by now-"I say as I go above him. "That I will always win?"

"No you won't!" He gives me a death glare.

"You can look at me like that all you want but I'm not gonna fall over dead." I laugh. "Let's just get this done over with...Who do you have held captive?" I ask as I lay on my stomach in the air twiddling my fingers.

"Oh I'm sure you'll throw a fit!" He laughs. "Boys bring her up."

The men go down into the bottom of the boat and come back with no one other than the Queen Bitch Of All Bitches. Wendy. Her hands and legs are tied together and she's gagged.

"I'm not rescueing you Wendy. That's final. Hook. Giver to the mermaids." I turn my back to them and Hook calls after me.

"WHAT!! WHAT??!!" He screams astonished. "You used to love this girl! Why the hell aren't you putting up a fight!?" I turn back to face them.

"I do NOT love her. Now. I'm kind of busy with my own problems..." I turn back around and leave.I can hear Wendy's shrieks through the cloth in her mouth. Good. Let her suffer.