Chapter 7

I fly onto the roof of a house that looked familiar...It's mine.

The land is dark and the moon is the only light I can see. It pours into the windows as I sneak in.

My shadow follows along the wall. I tiptoe down the long hallways with chandeliers every 20 feet or so until I get into what I know as the kitchen. If I'm remembering right I take a step down the hallway to the left of me and go to the third down on the right.

It's my room.

I open the door and everything is the same. Memories pour back into my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

"Here put these on." I say to Shaylen. My back is facing her as I grab out sweatpants and a shirt. I turn around and toss them at her. She shrieks as they fall onto her head.

"Thanks." She says sarcastically as she puts them on. She hands me her wet dress and I walk down the hall to the clothes shoot and toss the dress in along with my jeans. I go to the movie room and start to look for a movie to watch with her.

"Rahh!!" She says giddy as she comes up behind me, trying to scare me. Her arms drape around my shoulder and her hands fall onto my chest.

"Hey." I smile. "What are we gonna watch?" I ask as I turn my head so my nose is against her cheek.

"Can I pick this time?" It was more of a statement than a question because she lets go and starts to scan the rows and rows of dvd's we have. She goes to the letter 'S' section and runs her fingers down the cases. "Ah hah!" She exclaims. She's obviously found what she wanted.

"What'd you pick?" I ask her.

"Close your eyes! It's a suprise!" She says as she gallops to me, takes my hand, and leads me back towards my bedroom. As we walk down the halls I try to guess what it is.

"Sandlot?"

"Nope!"

"Star Wars?"

"Uh no!"

"Star Treck?"

"Um I'm not a loser!" I can hear the smile that's on her face.

"Can you just tell me?" I beg.

"It's a classic of all classics!" She says putting more emphases on the last classic then there needs to be.

"I already said The Sandlot, babe." I say.

"Noooo!!!! I quote it allllll the time!" She says as she sits me down on my bed. I cover my eyes with my hand and lay back so my body is sprawled out onto it.

"Finding Nemo?" I ask.

"Nooooo!" She whines. I can hear the dvd player disc pop out and close again. Then I feel something on me. I uncover my eyes and she's stratling my bottom half.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hai!" She giggles. She scoots up towards me and lands a kiss on my lips but quickly stops when she hears the slow music start to play. She jumps off me and lays her head on my chest. She shrieks when:

                                                       Stand By Me

pans up the screen.

"I've never heard you quote this!" I scoff. "Well actually I've never watched this before..."

"SHHHHHHH!!!!" She shushes me. I hear her quote almost every single line of the movie as I slowly drift off to sleep.

*FLASHFORWARD*

 I blink a few times and try to catch my breath.

"Holy...shit..." I mumble.

Something moves on the wall. Who the hell is it?