The only thing worse than a player...Chapter35

Ok guys:) quit tryin to guess what happens! Lol:)

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

~*Jake's POV*~

Oh god. This sucks. Lauren, Rayne, Jenny, and Noreen are downstairs and are blasting music. Im not going down there, but im as bored as h*ll.

My friends are busy, Maya's busy, Ryder is even busy. And here i am with nothing to do except listen to "Please Dont Stop the Music" play and hear giggling.

I groaned and laid on my bed. My cell phone rang.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey Jake...its Shane."

"Oh hey, wassup?"

"Um..nothing...you busy?"

"Not at ALL. You wanna come over?"

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, be there in 10." he said then hung up. Finally! Wait...why does SHANE call me? We arent the "hang out" type of friends...

When Shane got here, we went up to my room and sat down. Shane was looking around nervously and biting his lip.

"Dude, whats wrong?" i asked. Shane tried to smile, but it didnt work. Somethings up.

"Uh Jake? I gotta tell you something..."

"If it has to do with my sisters, then--"

"No! Its about you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Uh...I was at school..."

"Thank god." i chuckled and Shane glared so i shut up.

"And i was checking the storage room to see if it was empty for me and...Jenny," he blushed as if i didnt know.

"Dude...we all know you like her. Dont need to be embarrased." i smirked. Shane smiled slightly but frowned again.

"Anyways, i opened the door and i saw this brunnete chick making out wih Jason...like REALLY making out."

"Ok...so what? Jason doesnt only do blonds?" i asked smirking still. Shane groaned then stood up.

"No...i saw them at it...and the girls shirt was off..." he started and i laughed.

"You perv..." i chuckled.

"Jake shuttup! Im not done!"

"Ok, ok, sorry. Continue." i smiled. Shane rolled his eyes.

"Annnnyyways! I saw the girl kissing Jason...i saw her back...and their was a tatoo there that said 'Jake' on it." Shane said and i stood up and glared at him.

"What? You mean Maya? Your saying MY Maya was cheating on me wih Jason Wellers?!" i yelled and i heard the music downstairs stop.

"Yes." Shane said, flinching from fear. I shook my head.

"No. No way. She loves me, she wouldnt cheat. She got my name tattooed on her back. She's mine."

"Im telling you what i saw Jake. I saw a girl with brown hair, kissing Jason Wellers topless an with the name Jake written in a heart on her back. Im just reporting." he said. I wanted to punch Shane soooo badly. How dare he!

I heard the door creak open and i saw Rayne and Lauren.

"What?" i asked them. Rayne ran to me.