The only thing worse than a player...Chapter29

Lol, i take it...u guys hate Lauren and Matt. I got that part:) most of the comments made me laugh like an idiot, u guys r funny!

Some of u r trying to find out how it works out? Well you are ALL WRONG. You all remembered things like "Shane and Jenny in the art room" and "Noreen not wearing the same clothes" and "Where will Rayne be? Wont someone see her?" but these wont be the thing that tips Ryder if he gets tipped at all.

You forgot something else. I dont expect you to know it, but you were wrong;)

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 29

~*Matts POV*~

Ok. Todays the day. I'll get Rayne sometime today or tommorow. Lauren will get Ryder. And we'll all be with our intended people!

I do kinda feel bad for Noreen though. She likes me?! Really? But she's so young! Ok she's two years younger...

but still!

When i got to school, i saw Rayne, Lauren, Monica and Jenny laughing together. I raised an eyebrow and walked over.

"Hey Rayne." i smiled. Rayne grinned.

"Hey Matt! Whats up?"

"Not much." i looked at them all. "I thought you and Lauren were done?"

"Well Lauren came to me and told me she was sorry for being like that, and we're friends again."

"Oh. Ok." i said. Lauren winked at me quickly then told some boring story about her mom to the girls. I left and found Jake and Ryan talking.

"Hey Jake. Ryan." i smiled, slapping their hands.

"Hey Matt." Jake smirked. "You over your obsession yet?" he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shutup Jake," i growled. "its none of your business."

Jake sniggered and Ryan just rose an eyebrow, puzzled. I rolled my eyes.

"Lets get to class." i mumbled.

~*Noreens POV*~

"so what do you say?" Nate asked me. Wow...Nate actually does like me. I hope Rayne didnt force him to say that.

"Can i get back to you on that? I can call you after school." i asked. Nate smiled.

"No prob, sure. Talk to you later, Noreen." he said, walking away. So Nate likes me and asked me out...but i think i still like Matt.

Later, during lunch hour, I was sitting with Emily, Rebbeca, Hailey and the rest, when MATT came to me.

"Hey Noreen." he smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey Matt. Wassup?"

"Can i talk to you?" he asked, pointing towards the halls. I nodded.

"Of course." i got up and walked with him to the main locker hall. I looked up at him.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"i asked, smiling.

"Well, i wanted to tell you...that your beautiful Noreen." he said, and my heart leapt.

"Really?" i asked, and Matt nodded.

"Yeah. Come here."he said, grabbing my hand. I looked up into his beautiful eyes.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where no one can see me 'get to know you' better." he winked and i knew exactly what he was talking about. I followed Matt eagerly till we got to the Art Room.