The only thing worse than a player...Chapter17

Hey guys, sorry about the late upload. Like I said, I'm on a trip, and I have jet lag! Lol

Ok, so READ, VOTE, and COMMENT:):):):):)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 17

~*Jason's POV*~

"So this is where that hot girl lives right?" David asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and she's not a hot girl. She's the sexiest chick, I've ever met!" I smirked. We had just ringed the doorbell to Rayne's house, and the doorknob turned. David and I gasped a bit when we saw Rayne answer.

WOW! That girl is HOT! She was in a blue bikini that was noticeable through her tank, and a miniskirt...that was like...eye candy! I almost took my cell phone out to take a picture.

"Hi, Mr., and Mrs. Wellers! Hey Jason, Emily and David!" she smiled. I replied with a smile and looked at David who was staring at Rayne's chest.

Rayne led us outside, and to her pool. Her father was working on the meat and stuff and her mom was fixing up a pool table. When we came, Mr. Bryson shook hands with my dad and the two walked off laughing with each other. My mom ran to help Mrs. Bryson and then they sat down to talk.

Jake walked over to me and David.

"Hey, Jase. Hey, David." He said, casually. I think he's still mad about us pranking his sister, but can't he see it made her into a better person?

"Wassup Jake." David smiled, slapping hands with Jake. I did the same, and then we sat down on the beach chairs.

Noreen and Emily squealed, hugged and walked into the house. Girls. It's a barbeque and they stay INSIDE....

"So how's school going, David?" Jake asked.

"Pretty good. I'm studying to be a lawyer."

"Really? You like Law?"

"Kind of. But my parents really do. And we can't count on Jason to amount to anything." David smirked. Jake chuckled slightly as I lightly punched David's arm.

"So, to discuss something that has been on my mind since we got here..." David began. Jake stiffened.

"Rayne?"

"Yep! So you don't mind who she hooks with?"

"You'll have to ask her boyfriend." Jake snarled. WHAT?!

"HER BOYFRIEND?" I asked. Jake nodded.

"Yeah...as of a few days ago."

"WHO?"

"Guess."

"Kyle."

"No"

"Shane?"

"Nope."

"Matt?"

"Eww! No!"

"Then who?!"

"Ryder Pulton." Jake smiled. I growled.

"RYDER?!"

"Yep." No biggie. I can always take things from Ryder. I beat him on every factor. Money, looks, connections, popularity, experience...

"Ok." I said. David looked at me, knowing what I was thinking.

"So you're going to steal her?" David asked. Jake turned to me and I laughed.