The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21

Hey ppls. I dnt hav much to say...except thank u for the cakes, cookies and stuff! Ya'll are gunna get me fat!

Just wondering, who is your favorite character? Maya, Monica or Jenny?

-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

CHAPTER 21

~*Rayne's POV*~

We were all sitting in the lunch room, talking about random stuff. I had major cramps, and Ryder was massaging my shoulders and neck, kissing my cheek. He's too sweet.

Monica sat with us now, and she, Jenny and I clicked off perfectly! Matt and Jake sat down with us too. That's weird...they usually sit with Jason's group.

Shane was also with us, and kept Ryder company. I think Shane likes Monica...like-likes her. But I won't say anything now.

"Be careful at Jason's house, Rayne." Jake said. And Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Why is she going to Jasons?"

"Jason wants to get to know her better."

"And your letting her go...alone?"

"Yeah."

"What happened Jake? You would never let her do that!" Matt whispered, but I heard.

"Its all for the plan, Matt. Calm down."

"Whatever." Matt muttered then looked at me. I smiled, and he grinned. Then I turned to my man.

"Hey Ryder?"

"Yeah, Rayne?"

"Can I talk to you privately?"

"Well, I'm your boyfriend, so of course!" Ryder smiled. I smiled back, and we both walked to the back halls.

"So wassup?" Ryder asked, holding my hand.

"I was just wondering...you never touched me." I said. Ryder stopped walking and looked at me.

"what? I kind of am now." He smirked slightly, holding our hands up. I smirked.

"I MEANT...like never in that way."

"In a s*xual way."

"Yeah. I mean, Jake told me you used to do it all the time..."

"USED to do it all the time."

"I know, but how come you've never touched me?" I asked, a bit nervous and embarrassed. Ryder turned to face me and held both my hands.

"Rayne. You have no idea how much I actually want to. Your beautiful, and any guy would want to. But unlike any other girls I know, I care about you, and I don't want to push you into anything. If you think you're ready to go to the next stage, then I'm more than happy to oblige." Ryder smiled softly. I grinned happily.

Wow, he did all that for me? He's actually waiting till I'M comfortable? Ryder is amazing.

"Thank you Ryder."

"No problem, Rayne" he smiled, putting his arm around me. I've never been touched by a boy...like that. I really like Ryder, and I know how hard breaking out of his old habits must be for him...

And...I think I might enjoy touching, or being touched....

I stopped walking and looked right up at Ryder. His beautiful hazel eyes looked down at me, and seemed to dance. I looked from his eyes to his full lips and smiled slightly.

Ryder smiled and put his arms around my waist. I stepped on my tippy-toes and reached to kiss him.

I could feel Ryder smile on my lips, and he kissed me back. He brushed his tongue on my lower lip and I opened for him. Our tongues intertwined and I wrapped my arms around Ryder's neck.