The only things worse than a player...Chapter30

Whiskerisspolied, here u go! Lol:)

Ok guys, here you all go.

JonasAnTwilight, u made me crack up with that last part;)

-------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 30

~*Jakes POV*~

A whole week! A whole f**ckin week! For a whole week Rayne has been crying her eyes out and missed school!

She wont tell me, Jenny, or our parents whats wrong! I asked her if it was Ryder, but she said it wasnt him...but i have a feeling he knows.

I went up to Raynes room and knocked on the door.

"what?" she asked. She wasnt crying now.

"Its Jake. Can i come in?"

"Yes." she sighed and i barged in. Rayne was sitting on her bed, surrounded by covers and a phone in her hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." she sighed, then looked at me.

"You were right." she said with tears in her eyes. I sat next to her and looked in her teary eyes.

"How?"

"A girl and a boy can be in love, but when one screws up, the love can leave." she said, crying. I grabbed her shoulders and hugged her. Then i growled.

"What did Ryder do?!" i asked. Rayne looked up.

"He accused me of cheating on him with Matt because he heard Matt and me kissing and Matt moaned my name." she cried. My face grew dark.

"Did you cheat?" i asked. Rayne glared at me.

"of course not! Lauren told me to help her clean the Drama room! When i finished Ryder started yelling at me! He said Lauren told him i was with Matt and to go see!"

"What? Then how did he see if you werent there?!"

"I dont know! It wasnt me! I love him!" she cried harder. I hugged her tightly andet her cry. This is why i never let boys touch her.

"Did Ryder break up with you?"

"No. He said he'll give me time to admit that i cheated. And that he wont leave me because you'd get mad." she sobbed. I kissed Raynes forehead. "And by now, he's probably had s*x with Lauren, Opal, Kelly, Samantha and who knows how many more! You were right Jake. A boy and girls love can change if one of them screws up."

"But a brothers love is forever." i said, and rubbed her arm. She crie some more then i grew angry.

"But you didnt screw up. And neither did Ryder. Lauren did. And...Matt." i growled and grabbed the phone from Rayne. I angrily dialed Matt's number as Rayne sighed and wiped her eyes.

"Hello? Rayne?" Matt answered.

"No. Its Jake." i growled.

"Oh. Hey Jake!"

"Shuttup Matt. Why is there a rumor goin around that you and Rayne kissed?" i shouted. Matt gasped.

"Rumor?! What? We never did! I respec her space and ill wait." he said...and i knew he was lying.

"no Matt! You're lying!"

"You think i kissed her?"

"No. I think you spread the rumor. With Lauren!"

"H*lls no! I wouldnt do that!" Matt said and i hung up in his face. Icant speak to him now. He'll make me too mad...and ill believe him. I took a last look at Rayne and made my desicion.