The only thing worse than a player...Chapter18

Hey ppl! First of all, the "question" wasn't such a big deal....it was just a question of epic proportions! ;) Jason is trying to get on her GOOD side...mentioning her PMS-ing is NOT the way to a girls heart.

KK, and whoever that is who said they'll give me cookies....I luv u.

AND NO THREATENING ME TO UPLOAD, BY SAYING ULL EAT ME OR SEND YOUR "DOGS" AND "ZOMBIE BROTHERS" AFTER ME.

That is all.

Read on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 18

~*Ryder's POV*~

I growled slightly at Jason for interrupting my make-out session with Rayne. Jason knew I was upset and smirked at me, before turning to Rayne.

"Yeah?" Rayne answered.

"Sorry to interrupt your...time with Ryder, but I was wondering if we could get together sometime to just talk...you know...get to know each other better." he said, and I laughed.

I GET IT! Jake said to get to know his sister before sleeping with her, so he has to get the basics of Rayne's personality covered. Rayne looked up at me expectedly, for an answer.

I smiled and nodded. Rayne looked back at Jason who was staring at Rayne's...yeah.

"Sure...where and when?"

"Uhh, Monday...5 o'clock...my house?"

"Excuse me?" I asked. "YOUR house?"

"Don't worry Ryd. My family will be there, so nothing COULD happen, even if I was tempted to." I grimaced and held onto Rayne's waist, a bit harder than I should.

"Fine. But only for two hours." I said. Rayne smirked, as Jason's face lit up.

"cool! Ok, ill...goooo now..." He said, swimming away. When he had left, Rayne hugged me.

"So you forgive me?" I asked. Rayne pulled away.

"absolutely not! You threw me in the pool Ryder! And then you tried and seduced me into forgiving you!" Rayne shouted. I sighed.

"Then I guess we'll have to do something about this..." I sighed. Rayne's eyes widened, and she immediately looked sadly at me.

"Ryder, I was just kidding...do you really want to break up with me?" she asked. My eyes grew wide, and I hugged her.

"No Rayne! Don't ever think that I would break up with you, ok?" I asked. Rayne nodded and smiled.

"then what?" she asked.

"I meant..." and I grabbed her and took her out of the pool. I guess she looked kind of funny with her face near my.....front (wink wink) and her legs kicking around like a maniac.

I carried her to the fathers, and when I walked up, they all looked at us confused.

"Uh...I know im kind of old and stuff, but is that a new position kids use these days?" Jason's dad asked. His names Max. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"DADDY! Ryder wont put me down!" Rayne screamed. Her dad smiled at me.

"Did she kick you?"

"No."

"Then, why is she upside down facing your-"

"She doesn't forgive me for throwing her into the pool." I sighed, still holding Rayne. The men laughed, and handed me a hotdog. I held Rayne with one hand and ate the hotdog with the other.