The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14

Hey guys:) I was #1 again! I love you all! LOTS:):):)

nattygrace, i wasnt sure WHAT your name was,...so im guessing, but i did use it:) Hope this works for you:)

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 14

~*Raynes POV*~

I put on this lavender-ginger perfume and went downstairs. Jake had opened the door and Ryder was standing in the main hall talking to him.

Ryder was in almost black jeans, a red dress shirt (not tucked in), and a gold/red tie. His shirt showed his muscles lightly and he looked amazing! Mind you his muscles are bigger than Jasons. Jason is lean, but Ryders got muscle and could beat Jason to pulp any day.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT OUR OUTFITS MATCHED!

When Ryder saw me he smiled, and i saw his beautiful dimples. I grinned, and walked up to him. Ryder took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Rayne." he said, as i blushed.

"Hey Ryder." i said, nervously. Ryder smiled. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Ok, Ryder, we've got to set some things clear." he said. Ryder smirked.

"Like what?" he asked. I sucked in my breath, waiting for Jake to give Ryder the "dont hurt my sis" talk.

"Like...thanks."Jake said. I glared at him...thanks?

"for what?" Ryder asked confused. Jake sighed.

"For Rayne. Thanks for...im not exactly sure. I mean, dude ive known you for years...youve done tons of girls. I know thats how your life went. I mean, you breaking out of that for my sister...is a big deal. So...i still will kick your b*tt, if you hurt Rayne...but im glad she has someone now." he said. Ryder smiled, and put his arm around my waist.

"Being with Rayne is worth not being a player." he said. I think a tear dropped from my eye. Jake noticed and chuckled.

"Ok, now both of you get outta here." he said. Ryder laughed and led me to the door. Just as we were leaving, Jake called out to Ryder.

"Oh and Ryder! Most guys say 'dont touch my sister', but im telling you that you can touch mine as much as you want...I got her birth control, but DO NOT touch any other girl!" he said, and i gasped.

"Jake!" i said, and the boys laughed. I walked with Ryder to his car. I dont know anything about car models, but this was a niiiicceee car! black, sleek and shiny!

We got in and Ryder drove off. The ride was quiet, and i was as nervous as a sinner in church.

"So how are you Rayne?" Ryder asked. I smiled.

"Good. you?"i asked. Ryder glanced at me and scanned me up and down.

"Very good." he winked. I blushed again.

"Well..its a coincidence that we're dressed the same, eh?" i said. Ryder laughed.

"Not really. I had a talk with Noreen earlier..." he said. I scoffed.

"Ohhhhhh...ok." i said, then we both laughed.

"So where are we going?" i asked.

"Somewhere."

"duh."

"Watch your tone..."

"or?"

"Or ill have to keep telling you to watch it." he smirked.