The only thing worse than a player...Chapter32

Hey ppls! I dnt hav much to say...so read on!

------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 32

~*Matts POV*~

"uhh...hey Jake. And Ryder...wassup?" i smiled nervously. Jake pushed through my door and grabbed my shirt collar.

"What the h*ll Matt! How could you do something like that?! You were my best friend!" Jake yelled and i flinched. Ive always been afraid of Jake. He's bigger than me, stronger, and has more connections.

"Do what? I didnt make out with Rayne!" i yelled. Ryder growled.

"No. You made out with Noreen. And you and Lauren framed Rayne!" He shouted.

"What? What are you talking about?!" i yelled back, sweating.

"You kissed my little sister! My youngest sister! Who liked you! And you broke her heart!" Jake yelled. I raised an eyebrow puzzled.

"Broke whos heart?!"

"Noreens!" Jake said "she liked you! A lot! Maybe even loved you! Thays why she probably agreed to kiss you. You blew it up in her face! She told me that you moaned Raynes name instead of hers! She was devistated! Now she has Nate, so she's ok, but im not ok with it!" he shouted. I flinched and tried to free myself from his grip.

"D*mn it Jake! I didnt know! She was always like my little sister!"

"Then what makes her different from Rayne? You like Rayne, you told me yourself!" Jake sneered. I growled.

"I do like Rayne! I did all this for her! I love her and i have loved her for a while! Then Ryder comes along and snatches her away!" i yelled. Ryder glared at me.

"No Matt. If you loved her all that time, then you shouldve made a move. But you didnt, cause you were afraid of Jake. You still are afraid of him. You're a coward." Ryder said so calmly, i was scared.

"Shut up Pulton! You stole my girl from me! She's better off with me!" I continued. Ryder growled and pulled Jake off of me, just so that HE could grab me.

"Listen Matt. I love Rayne, and she loves me. You and Low-ren tricked me into yelling, cursing and almost breaking up with her. She hasnt forgiven me yet, but i know she's happy that im back and believe her. What sick game were you playing? How would framing her help you at all?!" Ryder yelled, bringing one punch to my chest and i yelled in pain. Dang! Why did my parents have to go to Florida this week! I need help!

"Answer Matt!" Ryder said, throwing another fist at my jaw, making me fall right onto the floor. I groaned and grunted in pain.

"I just wanted Rayne." i said quietly.

"Well guess what? You cannot have her. Ever. Even if she breaks up with Ryder, im not letting her go to someone like you." Jake growled. I growled back and stood up, knocking Ryder off of me.

"You two are the reason i dont have her! If Jake would have let guys date Rayne earlier, then i wouldve had a chance! I wouldnt have to have 'Jakes Blessing' to date her! And Ryder? What makes him so much different than me?! He was a player, like me. He was interested in Rayne, like me. He fell in love with her, like me. Why does HE get her and not me?!"

"Cause Ryder was man-enough to go for it!" Jake said to me. I growled again.

"Go for it?! I would have if you werent around to beat up every guy who looked at her!" i yelled. Ryder laughed.

"I knew that. But i liked her enough to take that risk." He said, and i scoffed.

"No Ryd. Jason is the reason you have her! When he pulled that prank, you were around, so you were chosen to help make him jealous. If not for Jason, then you wouldnt be allowed near Rayne!" i sneered. Ryder scoffed.

"Then maybe i should go find Jason and thank him?" he rolled his eyes.

"No! Go tell him that your plan worked! You're his best friend! You were probably involved in the 'Rayne Prank' yourself!" i said. Jake looked at Ryder, who was glaring. Then he spoke with a voice so dark and filled with venom, that my eyes widened.

"Dont accuse me of anything. I never knew of the plan. The boys never told me because they knew i wouldnt go through with it. I still like Jason. We've been friends for years. But he needed to be taught a lesson, and im not going to stand in the way of it. In fact, ill help if i have to." Ryder said, and Jake chuckled.

"Thats funny...thats the situation right now too. My best friend for years, needs to be taught a lesson, and im not gunna stand in the way of it..in fact..ill help." Jake glared and walked over to me.

He raised his fist and punched me in the gut. I fell back and hit the floor, while trying to stop myself. Usually i would be beating him back...but that would hurt more than letting them.

"Thats for messing with Noreen!" Jake yelled. Then punched me again in my face.

"Thats for making my sister cry for a week!" another punch.

"For trying to get with Rayne by force." then Jake got off me and Ryder replaced him.

"Dont ever try to take my girl away from me! She's mine and always will be! Dot try and make me think she's unfaithful or a liar!" Ryder yelled and punched me twice in my chest. Then both boys stood up and looked down at me.

My chest felt broken and i could hardly breathe. My stomach was turning and i felt sick. My head banged and im sure i had tears running down my sides. Then...the doorbell rang...Lauren!

(i wudnt stop here:P read on)

~*Ryders POV*~

I opened the door and growled at who i saw. Lauren. She smiled and squealed.

"Ryder! How are you?" she smiled, then unbuttoned an extra button on her top to make her b**bs look bigger. I rolled my eyes.

"Lauren. Come in." i said. Lauren smiled and walked in but gasped when she saw Matt.

"What happened! What did you do?!" Lauren screamed. She looked at Jake and i quickly, then dashed to the door. Jake started to run after her, but i held him back.

"Leave her. We cant hit a girl anyway. We'll let Noreen, Jenny, Maya and Rayne deal with her later." i said and Jake nodded.

"lets go." he said. I nodded and we head to the door.

"Stay away from my sisters." Jake finished, looking at Matt. Matt coughed and we left. Step one for getting Rayne to forgive me, done.

~*Laurens POV*~

Im not giving up. I have a few more things i can do. If i cant have Ryder, i want Jake. I'll get one of them sooner or later. Jake did Monica a few years ago...he'd do me too.

If Ryder would just see how good i can be with him, he'd totally fall in love with me! Im prettier than Rayne! And more experienced! I can be better than any girlfriend he's ever had!

He could f**k me all day, and make me do anything! Thata what guys want! Not "companionship" and "friendship". They need to "spread their seed" and f**k! Raye cant do that for Ryder. Maya cant do that for Jake. She's too fragile!

But based on what i know...Maya wot need my help to look like a cheater.

-----------------------------------------

Vote and Comment:):):):)

Please:)

sorry i missed yesterday:( i was sick