The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41

____________________

Okee dokee, sorry about the long wait.

I take it you guys...hate Matt? A little teensy bit?

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 41

~*Rayne's POV*~

Woah! When I saw Matt, I gasped and stared at him. He was beat up! His jaw was badly bruised, there was a minor cut on his cheek, he had bruises on his arms, and he limped a bit.

Jake and Ryder saw me gasp and turned to see Matt walking towards us...Matt was smiling slightly...but Jake and Ryder were growling.

"Why is SHE here?" Matt asked once he was close enough, pointing at Lauren.

"'Cause we forgave her." I said. Matt snickered.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing..."

"So you hurt me, but not the girl who thought up the plan?"

"You didnt change or ask for forgiveness, did you Matt?!" Jake growled.

"Shuttup Jake. I thought we were friends."

"Friends dont mess with friend's sisters. You framed Rayne, messed with Noreen's affections, and tried to steal Ryder's girlfriend." Jake growled.

"Shut! Up! You guys are idiots! You hurt me, but not Lauren! Sexist much."

"You should have apologized, Matt." Lauren smirked at him.

"Why are you sitting next to Jake and why is Maya holding onto Jason?" Matt noticed.

"uh...Maya and Jake aren't together, and Lauren and Jake...are?" Shane said...or asked.

"Oh really? Even after the tattoo?"

"Yep." Jake said.

"You gunna apologize yet?" I asked and Matt smiled at me.

"Not now, babe. I dont think I need to. I think Jake and Ryder should apologize."

"Why?!" Ryder asked.

"For doing this to me!"

"You deserved it!"

"And Lauren didnt?!"

"Lauren apologized!"

"You didn't give me a chance to!" Matt yelled. Then he took a deep breath and smiled.

"But I forgive you. Do you guys forgive me? I'm sorry about the plan. And I guess you guys literally knocked some sense into me." he said.

"Are you...apologizing?" I asked. Matt smiled.

"Yeah, I guess...do you forgive me?"

"Well...I dont know." I said, and Matt nodded.

"Take all the time you need. Jake, and Ryder, I am so sorry; to both of you...forgive me?"

"I'm not sure. I think we need to talk about the terms. You did try and steal my girlfriend." Ryder said. Matt smiled and nodded.

"Exactly! So um...hey, let's go to my house! You, Rayne, and Jake. Just us." Matt smiled sincerly.

"I'm ok with talking it out. Jake?" I asked.

" As long as all three of us are there..Ryder?" Jake asked.

"I'm in. I'd like to talk it out instead of beating you up again." Ryder said angrily. I touched his arm and he smiled at me slightly. Matt nodded.