Chapter 16

Ava wakes up in Scott's room with Raphael bleeding out.

"Tell me you know how to stop the bleeding?" Ava asked Melissa.

"I can try. You know how to save him with your magic?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah." Ava said making her magic form in a ball and put it in his chest.

"What's happening downstairs?" Ava asked.

Melissa doesn't say anything so Ava went downstairs as Melissa goes downstairs.

Ava sees Demons as she throws a fire ball at them.

Luna comes out.

"Hello Oni and boys. Don't worry Ava is sleeping. Need to tell her what happened at the school. Oh by the way put Ava on the couch and don't let them touch Ava. I'll belong to someone there searching for. If they do Ava will be connected to him so, if she goes so will I unless we unattached ourselves for a while, but Ava will be weak do to the werewolf pup." Luna said.

"Do it. When this is over come find her." Derek said.

Ava wakes up.

"Luna don't do this. We'll miss a part of our bodies." Ava said.

"Only for the partial part. Protect the little one. It'll protect you for now. When I'm away you'll see my past and if I'm hurt you'll feel the pain it'll happen if you feel the same. I have to hide away. Forgive Derek, he likes you a lot. Goodbye Ava." Luna said disappearing into thin air.

Ava gets up and nearly falls over as Derek caught her.

The next day Ava is sleeping in Derek's arms.

Derek gives Ava her medicine.

Derek gives Ava to Melissa as she place her on the gurney.

Melissa gets Ava an MRI.

"Every thing seems so normal, but her magic. She'll be exhausted from all of Luna's nightmares between her family and friends. It's best if we keep her home until this situation ends." Melissa said.

"She'll be depressed that Luna isn't there. She loved the magic Luna withstanded. They were unseparateable. Luna loved how Ava knew when to use her magic to protect everyone. Sometimes she did it to bother Luna." Derek said.

"Isaac and Scott saw Luna one day while we were out searching for Stiles." Melissa said.

Derek looked shocked.

"You saw Luna watching over Ava?" Melissa asked.

"I've talked to her many times, I just never knew that she lets her out when she isn't at my loft." Derek said.

"She disappears in the morning?" Melissa asked.

"It's when Ava is awake. Luna goes in her body. If Luna is up by morning she's weak. Hence the name Luna it means moon. Ava is the child. Hence why they call it Moon Child. She's the wild child. If we don't let her stay wild everything falls apart. So this is why we call them Stay Wild Moon Child. It fits both of them. Ava and her magic with Luna make them both wild ones." Derek said.

"What did she say when she was roaming around the house?" Derek asked.

"You? Ava might be mad but she forgives to easily. She worries about you a lot. She acts likes she doesn't, but she does. What ever it is, tell her?" Melissa said.

"Keep her in a room. I'm taking her to the loft after I stop by your place to get her stuff." Derek said.

Next day Ava tries to get out of bed and Peter picks her up and placed her back in bed.

Derek comes upstairs and brings her food and her medicine on the tray.

"Do I seriously have to take these?" Ava signed.

Derek nods.

"Great." Ava signed as Derek chuckled.

Ava finished eating and Derek picked her up in a wheelchair.

Derek drops her off an hour later.

Lydia and Allison takes Ava to a table as Lauren and her friends show up.

"Since Veronica sent Bethanie to jail, well I guess its my turn to terrorize the almighty Queen." Lauren said.

Derek goes straight to Ava and Lauren gulps.

"You know Lauren, Ava here has friends. You see right over there is the banshee and the huntress. and over there is four werewolves, a kitsune, and a human. I don't want anything to happen to your human pathetic soul." Derek said threatening.

"You act like Erica. She might have been a werewolf, but she dies from two of those werewolves over there. If you haven't realized yet Hale. She was my sister, but they haven't found her body so wherever you placed her dead body. I want her." Lauren said.

Lauren cuts Ava's palm as Derek winced.

"Did that hurt a lot?" Lauren asked.

Derek glowed his eyes.

"Reyes! Office, Now!" Coach Finstock yelled.

Finstock was about to leave as he turned around.

"Oh, bring Miss. Lahey with you. If not WILL do suicide runs." Coach Finstock said.

Ava waves at Derek goodbye.

The Office

"I want you both to be the co-captains in your teams. If you don't we might have to get her friends and your friends playing lacrosse until you know what's the different between each other." Coach said.

"Coach do you know what she......." Lauren said.

"Don't act like you didn't. You bullied her. Along with your friends. So until then Veronica is watching both of you tonight. Oh if anyone leaves before you get to know each other gets arrested. Understood!" Coach said.

Both of them nod their heads.

"Now Leave!" Coach said.

Coach informed everyone.

After School

Everyone showed up even the Hales and Veronica's mom, the sheriff, Melissa, Chris, Yukimura family, the girls families, and Coach.

"Everyone is looking at someone. This is how it goes. One bad comment the other team scores a point. Good comment we go on. Understood!" Veronica yelled.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Stilinski ask away." Veronica pointed to Stiles.

"Eloise. Why did you take my phone and thrown it into the toilet?" Stiles asked.

"It was a dare. Belle told me you were going to get a new one, and I really thought it was trash just like these retarded questions." Eloise said.

"Stiles throw the ball, if you make it you win the point. Not. You don't get the point and neither of you get the point. Understood." Veronica said.

They nod.

"Eloise, go." Veronica said.

"Ava, why didn't you tell anyone about the abuse you went through as a child to anyone?" Eloise said.

"I thought everyone saw the bruises every time I went to school. Some just laughed at me. I try to cover the scars, but everyone made fun of me some more." Ava said crying.

They all talked and the score is Ava team is 16 and Lauren score is 5. Lydia and Allison made nasty comments towards Lauren and Skye. Lauren's girls made every rude comment.

They then told each and everyone something they rather keep secret.

By midnight everyone went home.

Sorry guys I didn't post this earlier I had school and me playing with my brother and catching up on White Collar. Great show.