Chapter 21

I go to the loft and see my Derek. "Your back!" I screeched. "I'm back. I didn't mean for Kate too take me. I went to go see Cora and her new mate." Derek said. "I know, she called." I said. 

"You look......" Derek said. "Big, huge, fat. I know. I'm big." I said. "I was going to say great. So you went to the doctors today. What did she say?" Derek asked. "Well the children are where they are expectedly, but she has no idea if I will survive it or not. Given the situation that I am in. I mean Isaac was there when I was born. She was dying, but I wasn't." I said. 

"You don't look thin. You look fine." Derek said. "I'm carrying twins Derek. I don't know if I would survive giving birth." I said. "Don't say that. I'm not giving up hope. But I believe that Luna would heal you up before then." Derek said. I left the room to go to the art studio a room over. 

"What are you doing in here? I thought you wanted to leave the room. Bad vibes and all." Derek said. "Well now we need to tell our pack what we're having. They've been wondering for a while. So I think we should tell them by a painting." I said. "Here you go Aves." Derek said. 

"Thank you." I said. He handed the paints over.  "Want to bring them over or are we bringing this to them?" Derek said. "We are bringing this to them. I've asked the principle to do this for me. Also this happens to be an assignment from my art teacher." I said. "So to the school in the morning." Derek said. I nodded. 

The next day Derek follows me to school as he carries the painting. So we enter the office to get him a visitors badge. Everyone enters the gym and sits on the bleachers. "So Miss Grimm told us that we have to present something for the school, so everyone knows that I am in fact pregnant with twins. However none of you know the genders. So I did a painting for the school to know the gender of the twins. However the principle asked you all to wear a pink or blue shirt to know what you chose. Well here it is." I said. 

Everyone screamed excitedly

Everyone screamed excitedly. Some were shocked. Some were checking out Derek. However I don't get jealous. They can't do anything because he's mine. Some girls came to me and congratulated me. I was so nervous doing a speech, now I am overcoming my fears for my children and Derek. 

"Did you pick a name for them both?" Eli asked. "I have picked one for the girl. Riley, but not one for the boy." I said. "Riley. What's the last name?" Eli asked. "Riley Hale." I said. 

Derek left the school as I headed to the field. "Line it up! Make daddy proud!" Coach yelled. "Sounds kinky." I said. Coach laughed. "So a girl and boy. Sounds like a handful." Coach said. "It will be." I said. "Malia, Kira, and Lydia my favorite chicks. How are you?" I asked. 

"You look down. What's wrong?" I asked. "They had a chaste kiss." Lydia said. "And you want it to be more. Don't you?" I said. "How did you know?" Kira asked. "I'm carrying two children who're werewolves. I know." I said. "You're also mates with Derek freaking Hale." Lydia said. "That too." I said. 

"If you want it to be more. Tell him. Don't wait. Make the move. And I'll be back." I said going in the school to use the bathroom. I come back out and I see Scott flip a kid over. I hear a crunch from the kid. 

"Don't touch him. Don't touch him!" Coach runs over to the kid. That must've hurt. I watch Scott and Stiles bring him into the school. I sit back down where the girls were. "What was that about?" I asked. "Nothing." Malia spoke up for the first time in a while. 

 Anyone wants to give me a name for Riley's middle name. Or give me a name for the boy. Please I need help. Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!