Chapter 27

Third POV

Luna helps Scott carry Brett into Deaton's clinic. Scott called Derek and Stiles had to come along cause Scott couldn't carry him all the way there. "Luna! Let Ava out. She needs to lay down. She might have a concussion." Deaton said. 

"Only I can protect and heal her. Adam will try to kill her, hell I don't trust you emissaries. They might as well hand me over too him anyways." Luna demanded angrily. Deaton grabs mountain ash and blew it at Ava. Scott caught Ava's body. "Warning before you do anything." Scott said. Derek looks at Deaton.  

"What the hell dude?" Stiles said. "She'll be out awhile." Deaton said. Deaton walks over to Brett and tries to hold Brett who suddenly woke up. Scott, Derek, and Stiles try to hold Brett still as Deaton tries to make an incision on Brett. "Derek a little werewolf strength right now?" Stiles asked. 

"Yeah well...." Brett got loose and was about to escape as Peter punch Brett unconscious. Deaton makes an incision on Brett as he murmured something. "What's he saying?" Derek asked.  Deaton got down on his knees and got close to Brett. "The sun. The moon. The truth. It's a Buddhist." Deaton said.  

"Satomi." Peter said as he looked at Derek. "Ipse suus venit." Ava murmured and then passed out. "What did she say?" Stiles asked. "He's coming." Derek clenched his fist. "Who?" Peter asked. Derek carries Ava's body to the car. 

Veronica comes to Derek's loft with a chick

Veronica comes to Derek's loft with a chick. "Whose the Asian chick?" Derek asked Veronica. "Sonya." Veronica said. (So nya) "What's wrong with her?" Sonya asked. "She's not well." Derek said. Veronica rubs Ava's back. 

Sonya looks around the loft. "Where did you really find her?" Derek asked. "She happens to be in the same condition as Ava. She wasn't the only one my..........brother did. Tristan wasn't the only girl he messed with. Sonya has a girl. She was the only one that escaped him. He was out and in jail. They didn't find any of the other girls. She got lucky." Veronica said. 

"Okay. How did you find her?" Derek asked. "I didn't. She tracked me down in Mexico." Veronica said. "Where's her daughter?" Derek asked. "In foster care. Or with some werewolf family. Madisinn Kershaww." Veronica said. Ava wakes up and grabs her head in pain.  

"What the hell happened?" Ava hissed in pain. "Luna happened. She and Deaton had a little argumentative." Derek said. "So what did he blow up at me?" Ava asked. "Mountain ash." Derek said. Ava sees Veronica and Sonya. "Since when did you and Sonya get here?" Ava asked.  

"Since you were on the couch." Sonya said. "Why'd you bring the slut?" Ava asked. "Come on. We are still on this Aves. I didn't want to hurt you. He pinned us against each other to see who won. I lost Madisinn. I lost my family. He took everything from us. He made us into something stronger. We aren't ourselves anymore. He made us all go against you!" Sonya said. 

"Because I didn't follow through marrying him!" Ava yelled. There was one minute before anyone spoke. "I could never go through it! He tortured me and raped me until he popped the question! So why the hell would any of the girls go through it?" Ava yelled. 

"Because he threatened out the rest of the girls' families to the world. We all came from a family who done some serious things. My mom bought cocaine from drug dealers all around the world for my younger sister blindness." Sonya said. 

Ava placed her hand over her belly and feel her babies move

Ava placed her hand over her belly and feel her babies move. "Whoa don't break my ribs. Mom can't handle anymore pain." Ava said. "You alright?" Veronica asked. Ava nodded. "They've been more active these types of times. You know its near that time of year when these two come out." Ava said. 

________________________________________________________________________________We reached 2k reads!  OMG I'm going to faint. Thanks for reading this book. Please Vote and keep reading. I promise I won't let ya down.