Chapter 20

Scott's home and he makes a loud bang. Raphael wakes up as he comes downstairs. "Your home? What time is it?" Raphael asked. Scott turns the clock around. "Uh........ Seven?" Scott said. He goes back upstairs. 

"Congrats Scott you woke your genetic donor of a father up. Did you get Derek?" I asked. "He's uh...... at the animal clinic." Scott said. "Oh Kay. That was weird. Now tell me what's really going on." I asked. "He's not older than you expected him to be. Kate turned him to his younger......... self." He said. 

"She's alive?" I asked. "Mhmmm." Scott said. "How young exactly?" I ask. "Seventeen." Scott said yawning. "We'll talk about this when we go to school tomorrow." I said. Scott went up to his room.

The next day Scott wakes me up and I dress in Black dress. I get up and walk over to the counter and got my  mug. 'Death before Decaf' Derek got me this before I went into a mini-coma. (Pic below)

I never drink Caffeine

I never drink Caffeine. I really have no idea how other women do it when pregnant, so I use it only for water. Melissa made sure that I had food in me so I wouldn't leave these babies starving. 

I head to school in Derek's Camaro. Well his old car that he doesn't drive anymore. I call it my  dream car that no one can have. It states on the back Ava's.

I love it. I walk in and I see freshmen. I then see Scott and Stiles with Lydia, Kira, and Malia. "Would anyone like to explain to me about how my boyfriend/baby daddy is seventeen again?" I asked. "We found him like that." Stiles said. 

"Hmm. Nice try. Anyone else?" I asked. "Ava, calm down. Stress is not good for children." Lydia said. "Your right." I breathe in and out. "Scott found him like that. " Lydia said.

"We better get to class with your father Kira." I said. We head to class as I sit there trying to stay awake. "Malia." Mister Yukimura called on her.  Scott's phone rings and then Stiles. "Phones off everyone! Malia." He said. Then Mister Yukimura phone rings. "Scott call Lydia." He reads off of his phone. Scott looks worried. He turns his phone on as I leave the room with him. 

"Go to Deaton to check what happened, if you need me I'll be here. Besides Coach needs me." I said.

I head to the field as coach comes to the field. "You got it with you?" I asked. "It's right here in my hands. You got what I need?" Coach asked. "It's in my hands." I said. We switch the things in our hands. 

We walk away. I get a call from the sheriff Stilinski. "Derek's here and he's young." Sheriff said. "I'll be there." I said. I sign myself out of school and get in my car with the thing I need. 

"Unlock him! Now!" I demanded the deputies. Sheriff comes out of the office with Scott and Stiles. "Do whatever she says. Unlock him." Sheriff said. Deputy Parrish unlocks Derek. 

"Take him to yours, I have a doctors appointment for myself. Not for my children." I said. "Anything wrong?" Deputy sheriff asked. "Apparently I have a............. eating disorder.  It killed my mother. She died after my birth, so I have to go to the doctors." I said. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked. "I told your mom and Derek found out from my doctor when I was in a mini-coma. Melissa knew and I didn't want her to tell anyone else." I said.  "So you kept what from us all the time when we weren't around to keep those children active." Stiles asked. 

"I had Melissa help me with it. Your father Scott had saw it. He didn't know I was pregnant until I got up." I said. "Okay. We have yet to know what your having." Scott said. "Your answers will be known in a painting." I said leaving the sheriff's office.

I get in my car to drive to my doctors appointment. I sign myself in the doctors clinic. They call on me and they do the usual things. Then my doctor came in. "So the children are fine, but........." Doctor said.

So I saw these votes

onedeegirl156

SandraMiron

and 

ibtisam_13

for being here through it all