Chapter Nineteen

"Wake up, Ave, wake up."

I could hear the faint voice of Nove's, but it seemed miles away, a distance not worth waking up for. I tried to ignore it.

"There's some serious shit going on, come on. Wake up."

Cold hands wrapped around my arm was shaking, eager by the minute. "Come OOON."

My eyes flutter half open, squinting against the sudden light. But then I realize it's not the lamp nor the sun shining, but the very fantastically close grin of the little homosexual, staring at me like a serial killer. "Dude, come on."

I grunt, turning to the side. "Go away."

"Are you telling me you refuse watching an almost naked Drake? If so, I may feel the need to smack your good sense back."

My mind got fuzzy, letting Drake's half naked image drift. "Fascinating," I mutter. "But then again, so is the phenomena called sleeping..."

"Oh my stars, God please forgive me for this." Nove said and before I had time to react I felt his arm push me around and Nove's face came to view, closing in with his lush lips half open, eyes closed, slowly yet surely coming closer until it was a hairbreadth away.

I jolt up, my forehead smacked his and he went flying backwards while I feverishly glare at him in utter disbelief.

"You were about to kiss me?! Really?! THE Nove who might as well walk around with rainbow glittered clothes was seconds away from KISSING me?! My fucking God. Only thing safe about you was that I was CERTAIN you'd never try any stupid moves on me because, oh I don't know, you're not straight?!"

Nove caressed his face, rolling his eyes. "Dear, I tried waking you up the most gentle way, but to no avail, you go and make ME the villain."

"You're gay!"

"Thanks, I did not know that, Wikipedia. Tell me, is the sky blue as well?" Nove stood up, hand on his forehead as if it was seconds away from escaping his face, and he cleared his throat, nudging his head towards the door. "Now, the whole point was for you to see Drake."

"Why?!" I still say, shook up. "Why on Earth would I do that?"

Nove winked, heading to the door. "Oh you'll see."

Apparently I was the one to crash first last night. Though I told myself I would not have one sip of anything alcoholic, I may have had a sip worth a liter. And I was a slight lightweight, so that was enough to make me sleepy. I went crashing down Nove's bed. The others, however, slept downstairs as they were too buzzed to be able taking one stabile step towards their home.

Drake was currently in the kitchen.

He was lying facedown on the isle, a blanket put neatly over him. That was when things got a bit interesting to the eyes. He, as far as I could see, was naked. The blanket stopped on his lower, lower back. A faint traitorous glint of his arse was visible if you looked hard enough. So as far as I knew, under that blanket, he was in full Adam clothing.

Nove was right.

This was definitely worth waking up for.

Because Drake, whom I knew looked fit, was extremely, wonderfully, awe-worthy fit. Everywhere there was glossing muscles, sun kissed skin, and his face (Oh that face.) was nothing but cute in that disheveled, sleepy way. His hands hung on the sides of the isle, showing clear signs that he must've used quite some time in a gym.

But that was not all.

Cammie, that little sneaky whore, was covering him in honey. She looked up as we entered deeper and that smile said it all.