Chapter 23: Graduation Day Pt. 3

Jessica

Y'all remember how I told y'all Shan ass was acting shady when I first started talking to Michael. Well not too long after everything went down Keisha told me that  Shan actually liked Michael that's why she was acting like that but she had got over it. She said that now she just wanted to be there for me like Keisha was since she saw that I was down bad. I was fine with that but I told her I really didn't want her near Michael.

I shoulda realized then, that she only wanted to see me down and not help pick me up like Keisha did.

Now I'm sitting right hear staring at this bitch hug on my man. I'm bout to bitch slap both of them.But then I look a little closer and see that he not hugging her back and he staring at me looking confused as fuck right now.

Michael

I really don't know what the hell going on right now. Not too long ago Shan hated my ass now she hugging the Life out of me like I'm her niggah and I been deployed in Afghanistan for a year.

This whole time I been looking for Jessica because after we tossed our caps she dipped from the end zone. I really needed to talk to her and apologize, but soon as I spotted her with Keisha and Turk and started to get closer I got bomb rushed by Shan crazy ass.

I'll be damned if I hug her back so I tried to push her away but she won't move. I look over to where Jessica was and see her staring back at me. If looks could kill we'd both be dead.

Distracted by looking at Jessica I didn't even realize what Shan was doing until I felt her lips on mine.........

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING?" I yell as I push her dumb ass off me.

I look back up at Jessica to see her walking off to the exit. I run after her yelling her name. These ugly ass folks in here staring at a niggah but ion care I'm tryna get my woman back. As I catch up to her I grab her arm to get her from going any further.

"Niggah getcho damn lizard hands off me!!!'" She yell as she snatched away from. I can barely take her goofy ass serious but I know she mad so I'm not even finna laugh.

"Okay I ain't gone touch you but let me holla at you for a second."

"For what, don't you need to go take pictures withcha girl or something." She says while rolling her eyes and looking away.

"Now girl, even you know that ain't true. One, I would never do you like that and Two, she ain't my type."

"So. What the hell you want?" She says rolling her eyes again, being stubborn as hell.

"First, I wanted to apologize to you for everything I said to you in the hospital. I'm also sorry for thinking that you would set me up, but you do got to look at how suspicious everything played out to be. " I say being as sincere as possible looking in her eyes. She finally starting to drop the tough girl act.

"Another thing I wanted to do is Thank you, for everything that you been doing for me. I really appreciate it." I say grabbing her hands. "Now the last part is I want my woman back." I try pulling her closer to me and she snatches away.

"So you expect me to just take you back, especially after you was just kissing my bestfriend." She says while backing away as her eyes start to gloss over.

I grab her pulling her back to me. "Baby I don't know what the hell, that was. I ain't never talked to her outside of me trying to get on your good side. I don't know what made her think she could do that either. I love you and only you. I would never try to get with her, or anybody for that matter, when I'm tryna straighten things out with us." I say pulling her into a hug as I see tears start to fall.

Jessica

I don't know why I'm so emotional today neither do I know why I believe him but I do. I just don't understand why Shan would do me like this. We were like sisters.

"I believe you." I say standing in his embrace.

"Does this mean I got my girl back?" He pulls away and looks down at me smiling.

" I don't know about all that" His smile instantly falls. "But I do forgive you and we can start over. You know take things slow. Get to know each other all over again." I say as he starts cheesing and pulls me back into a hug.

"I can deal with that as long as you back in my life I don't care." He states as he hugs me tighter while I bury my head in his chest. "I love you Jess." He says as his voice breaks towards the end.

I look up to see tears running down his face. I reach up and wipe them, then I grab his head as I kiss his lips. "I love you too Mikey."

He starts laughing. "Don't ever call me that weak ass shit again." He says still laughing.

I mush him upside the head. "Whatever."

Right then my stomach starts growling. I face palm.

"Awe, my baby hungry?" He laughs as he rubs my stomach.

"Actually, I am so feed me." I say pushing his hand away.

"Alright, make sure you got all your stuff and then we can go. Anybody else you want to come?" He asks.

"Yeah my Dad is here. I want you to meet him. I also got some friends I want you to meet. Oh and I want Turk to come also." I say getting kinda nervous.

"Oh hell nawl, everybody else good, but not Turk." He said shaking his head.

"Why not? I think yall should talk so you can hear him out." I say as he keeps shaking his head. "Please." I poke out my lip as I look at him.

He smack his lips. "Mannnn whatever, I don't care. Where we going is the question?"

" Yayy. And I want Olive Garden. I'll gather everybody and you can get yo peeps, and meet us at the one on Main Street."

"Who the hell says peeps?" He laughs.

"Man shut the fuck up and get a move on it niggah." I say smacking his ass.

He jumps back. "Ayye watch that shit now." He says walking to his car pulling out his phone.

"Yeah uh huh, whatever." I say walking back towards the gym to go get everybody.

Maybe today will be a good day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Thanks for reading!!! 😘😘😘
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎