Chapter 17: Meet Up

Jessica

I sent that letter a week ago and he just now responding but right now I'm scared to open the envelope. I been staring at it for the past 3 hours on my desk.

"Knock Knock" Turk says walking in. "You still ain't opened that letter yet??"

"Nahh man, I'm scared to see what it says..."

"You want me to open it???"

"Please" I say whining like at child.

"Okay" He says while chuckling at my antics.

He takes the envelope and reads the letter.

"What does it say?"

He then starts to read it out loud

Aye Trigga,

I hear what yah sayin, I really do. But I can't trust that shit. We need to meet face to face and sign some type of contract.

So meet me at the old warehouse on Hill St. Saturday at 11:00 pm. Saturday night.

Don't be late or it's war.

Real Niggah Shit,
King

By the time he got through reading the letter, I was having a panic attack.

"He wanna what???", I say snatching the letter out his hand.

"Meet in person."

Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!

"I can't do that. Turk you gonna have to do that shit for me." I say freaking out.

"Sorry Jessica, You gotta do this shit this time. Let him see that his sorry ass got trampled by a girl."

"Mann I don't know, He gonna think I was playing with him the whole time when I wasn't, I actually fell for him."

"So tell him that and if he truly feel the same way he will see that you telling the truth and believe you. Then y'all will be okay."

That shit sound too good to be true.
And when shit sound like that, it usually is.

But fuck it, what other choice do I have?

I look at the letter again.

Shit! That's tomorrow night.

When the fuck did this niggah, send the letter?

"Alright, Get the word out. Tell everybody to be suited and ready we got somewhere to be tomorrow night. And be here at 10."

The Next Day

Michael

My time of wondering who this niggah is has come to an end. I been anxious about this all week. I really do hope this the end of our beef.

Me and my men been for preparing for this shit, though. Just in case they really didn't come to settle the difference, they gonna see we bout that action. "They'on want no smoke." 😂😂😂

I been scoping out the meet up spot for the past hour to see if they gone try to set us up and blow us up or some shit, but so far I ain't seen nothing.

It's now 15 minutes to 11 so we gonna pull over there so they know we here.

5 minutes after we pull in they pull in too.

Dang, I'm nervous for some reason. We hop out the car and all my niggahs surround me so they can't see me or get to me. Tyga come and stand right next to me.

They do the same thing with Triggah. When we see they here for business and not some shoot out shit I started walking through my niggahs to get to the front. When I get to the front I see some of them niggahs moving out the way.

Triggah come out with a hoodie on and his head down. When he look up

I can't believe this shit..........

"Turk!" I yell.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Thanks for reading!!! 😘😘😘
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎