Chapter 20: Down and Out

Jessica

It's been a month since everything went down and honestly I been depressed.

I found out who shot Michael but I'm waiting on the right time to follow through with my plan. I'm honestly at a stand still because I really want Michael to be awake when everything happens.

Speaking of Michael he's still in the coma but he's healing well. The doctors keep saying it's up to him when he wakes up since he's breathing on his own. I've been up there to see him everyday twice a day for the past month.

Graduation is in a couple of weeks and I'm still at the top of my class even though I missed a lot of days. I've been telling the teachers that Michael is sick and I've been taking his work doing it and turning it back in on time so he's still on track to graduating.

Keisha and Shan have honestly been with me through it all. They still don't know what I do yet but they do know that Michael got shot and the type of relationship I had with him so they continue to comfort me. I honestly don't know if I'll ever tell them what I do. I mean of course I trust them well at least I used too. They were two of the few ones I trust but the way things with Turk I don't know who I should and shouldn't trust.

Turk.   

He been blowing my phone up, apologizing, sending gifts and everything trying to get back in my good graces but I honestly don't know what Imma do about him. He was one of the only ones there for me through Jose's death, dealing with my father, helping me run shit, and everything else. He was my brother. I still love him like my brother but he betrayed me and I don't know what to do about him.

I haven't seen Tyga bitch ass since the day shit went down. It slick make me think he had something to do with Michael getting shot. But don't worry imma get that ass.

Lately I been running both Michael's and and mine. And I must admit it's been rough. He got a lot of enemies and none of them know what has happened to him and imma keep that way. They ain't finna walk in here and try to take my baby shit. Hell Nawl. Oh and I quit my little part time job I had been working because everything's been so stressful.

I been doing a lot of this shit on my own since I can't trust Turk and Tyga been MIA. It took a minute for me to get shit in order, especially with me being a woman and I was once their enemy. Of course, my people, Diamond Empire, were cool after I talked to them. The ones lower in the chain just followed orders. They still ain't know what I look like.

For Michael's people, Kingdom, were okay after I explained and placed the fear of God in them.

I also went to see my dad in jail two weeks ago but they said he got out early on good behavior and parole the week before. He still hasn't contacted me so I'm not worried about it.

Me and Tony been catching up a lot and I went to see his mama. He been helping me too. I told him about everything since when I moved away at the age of seven. He my new right hand man. He really aint fit for this shit but this just until he save enough to go off to medical school. I been having him watch over my legit businesses, like the laundromats, clubs, hair salons, and restaurants.

Since, realized who Michael was, it would really seem like a bunch of kids been running shit. Which is kind of true but we got some loyal old heads fronting for us.

Speaking of Michael, I really need Michael to wake up so we can talk and I can explain everything to him. Of course I did it when he was sleep but I need a response but until then I guess I'll just be down and out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Thanks for reading!!! 😘❤️😍
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎