Chapter 12: Long Day

Jessi

It was Monday before I knew it. I sluggishly walked to my bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I picked out my clothes for school. I was not feeling school this morning so I put on a simple black and white Tupac hoodie, black tights, and my Taxis.

Leaving the house, I noticed Michael calling me. Blushing, I answered the phone.

"Hey bae." I spoke shyly.

"Wassuh Wifey." He said.

"Why are you calling me so early?"

"I was letting you know that I won't be at school today."

"Baeeeee, why?" I pouted.

"I got some grown folk business to handle." He said chuckling.

"Boy please. Well I guess I'll see you later then." I sighed.

"Don't sound so sad Wifey."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later ."

"Okay, Wifey."

Ending the call, I was pulling up to the school. I sighed, "This is going to be a looong day."

Michael

I called Jessica and told her I wasn't coming to school today. I didn't tell her why but to be honest I gotta figure out what this T-Baby Niggah look like and where he lay his head at night. It's gonna be a long day.

When I found out they had took my shipment I was beyond pissed but at least I got one of theirs. The only thing is, is that it's like I got my own shipment and two empty trucks that I thought would cripple my competitors. One truck don't really hurt nobody but two will break somebody.

I woke up early this morning and went straight to the trap and got to work. I made sure I had people eyeing their trap and the streets. I had some more people working the streets while watching their workers. I had people looking for T-Baby personally. Then I had people cooking and bagging in the kitchen.

I know I got a lot going on but I been working since 6 this morning and now it's 5 in the day.

Jessi should be at home by now so I'm just gonna call her up.

"Hello"

"Hey Wifey, Wassup withcha???"

" Nothing much bored, Wassup with you???"

"Well you know me I'm handling business."

"Mmmhmmm yeah whatever."

"Don't yeah whatever me, but anyway, When you gone let me take you out again???"

"Whenever you ready...."

"How about Saturday night???"

"Okay yeah that will work..."

""Aye King, King......"", Somebody yelled throughout the house

"Alright it's set, I'll pick you up at 7, but I gotta go ma , I'll talk to you later."

"Alright Michael, I'll talk to you later."

Soon as I hung up one of my workers came through the door.

"Aye King, I think we got a snake...."

Jessica

When Michael called and asked what was up with me and I said nothing I was lying. I been working since 1. I skipped the rest of school when I got a call from one of my workers say they had caught Ricky and Tay.

I been in the basement torturing these niggahs ever since.
They still ain't giving up no info. I'm bout ready to dead these mofos.

All that keep running through my head is the name King, it's got so bad that I thought I heard somebody call Michael, King while we were on the phone.

I want to find this niggah so bad. I had their trap surveillanced and some of their cars have trackers on them but none of them are leading me to King. I know almost everybody in their trap face and name just by background checking them. I just really want King, and it's frustrating me. And I'm taking it all out on Ricky and Tay.

Just as I was about to take out my gun and end these niggahs, someone busted through the door.

" Trigga we got something...."

"What we got???"

"A name and a face...."

"Who's is it????"

••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Short chapter
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎