Chp 6: The Truth

Jessi

Damn.....
I know what y'all saying "How she a drug lord but she all soft and shit?"

Well the truths is, I'm totally different when I'm in boss mode. I'm fucking ruthless at that point.

When I'm in boss/beast mode, all I have is my problems and everything I been through. I don't have no friends or no family when it come down to it.

I know y'all saying "Only thing happened to her is her mama left and her daddy a drunk"

Well you don't know every fucking thing, I was beaten by daddy everyday because I reminded him of my mama. He let his friends come in and touch on me all the time but he would never let them penetrate me, but he would make me suck them up. So yes I'm a virgin but I have been molested.

I would go for days without eating, because my dad wouldn't feed me. That's why I stole that money that day to buy food.

Nobody knows the shit I been through not even Keisha and Shan. Nobody knows how I cried myself to sleep at night or the lunch at school was my only meal a day and during the summers I was left starving. Nobody knows just how close I came to loosing my virginity to one of my daddy's drunken friend one night when he was passed out on the kitchen floor but woke up sober enough to bust in my room to save me.

You see when my dad was sober he was better and wouldn't let anyone touch me but he would beat me. When he was drunk anything went.

But enough about my past. It's seven now and  I'm on the way to the trap now.

Michael

When I left the school today I went straight to the trap.

"Yo King we found out the name of the leader for our rival and where one of their traps located."

"What's the name???"

"His name Trigga but he go by T-Baby."

"Alright suit up and let's roll out..."

We finna go give them a little surprise.

Jessi

When I get to the trap I see bullet holes everywhere, windows busted out and the door wide open. I walk in to see all my workers sitting around some with bandages on and bleeding.

"What the fuck happened??"

My right hand man Turk gets up and says "Aye T-Baby let me talk to you."

Yeah none of the people at the trap know my real name except Turk and Jose and he dead.  They all call me Boss, Trigga, or T-Baby for short. The reason the call me Trigga is because when I first got in this business I was known for bussin caps in people asses. I still will too, I'm just a trigger happy motherfucker.

But anyway we walk back to my office and Turk start talking.

"Man Jess them niggahs came and shot us up."

"Who???"

" Our rival the one that just moved in here to take over."

I started getting heated these motherfuckers think they can move in here and take over. Hell Nawl!!!!! This my turf.

"Don't worry boss we found out their leaders name and where one of their traps located."

"Okay what's the name???"

"King....."

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Jessica in mm
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎