Chapter 16: Falling Back

Michael

Every since dinner the other night Jessica been acting kinda shady towards me.

She texts me back but it's slow and we never talk on the phone. I really messed up this time.

But it's a Monday now so I gotta get to school on time because I have missed so many days.

I hopped in my car and made it to school early. 

When I got there I saw Jessica's friends, Shan and Kiesha sitting on a bench talking.

I went up to them  and asked "Aye, Where Jessica???"

"We don't know."

"Why yah lying??? You know where she at."

Just then I saw Jessica pull up in her big ass SUV.

"Hey Ma." I said walking up to her.

"Yeah wassup." She said all dry and shit.

"What's wrong with you???"

"Look Michael, I don't think we should talk anymore."

"What you mean, you think we shouldn't talk anymore???" I said knowing damn well what she meant.

"I just don't think we should talk anymore."

"Why???"

"I just don't think we are fit for each other."

I was finna protest but she cut me off

"Look don't make this any harder than it is." She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong, ma???"

"Nothing, I I-I gotta go..." She said turning away and walking off.

I just continued to stare after, but I couldn't find myself to move and go after her.

Maybe she just needs time.

I guess I just found out what would happen when she found out I was King...

---------------

Jessica

Not talking to Michael was one of the hardest things I had to do. I mean, I know we weren't together and all but I actually fell for him. But it was best if I just left him alone.

That was about two weeks ago when I told him I thought we should stop talking and it's been hard.

I see him all the time and he keeps calling and texting me and I wanna talk to him so bad but I can't do it.

Over the past two weeks, I made my people back off from his. They were asking questions and wondering why but I shut that down real quick.

We haven't robbed, killed, or done anything else to them. They been real quiet to so they might be planning something but we stay ready.

You see whether you my niggah or not my family come first and these people here are my family.

So if Michael come with the shit, we coming ten times harder and if something happens to him in the process, which I hope not, but so be it. That's just how fair life is.

Michael

Every since Jessica broke things off I been trying to talk to her. I been texting and calling her. I even showed up to her house but she wasn't there at the time.

Since she ain't fucking with me no more, I started putting everything into my work,. I got some new products and everything, but some strange shit been happening.

For the past week and a half ain't shit happen with T-Baby people. It's like they just stop fucking with us. If it wasn't for his people still working the streets I would have thought they disappeared.

Shit they might be planning something, but I stay ready and I'm planning too.

Since I been working like a slave these past weeks I found out where two more of their traps are and we plan on hitting them up real soon.

Right now I'm sitting in my office scheduling shipments.

"Aye Boss we found a letter taped to the door."

"Whatchu mean you found a letter?"

"It's a letter addressed to you."

"Well give it to me."

I opened it up.

"Well King,

I bet you think we planning or up to something but to be honest I'm over the bullshit I don't even remember how this shit started. I just wanted to let you know before you do anything stupid, I'm done with this feud. But remember if you step to me it'll be an all out war on these streets. And I always come for blood.

True Shit,

Trigga"

"Well I'll be damned"

"What boss???"

"That niggah T-Baby done backed off."

"So what we gonna do???"

"Tell everybody to call everything to do with T-Baby and his people off. Tell them don't do shit and hurry up."

He ran out and started to do what I told him.

As I started to sit back and reevaluate shit I realized if this shit had have continued I would have lost a lot more people and I was already down from the previous shit.

This couldn't have happened at a better time.

But I need to make sure this shit legit. I take a piece of paper and get to writing.

I wanna schedule a meeting between me and T-Baby face to face to call this shit off.

And if he can't do that I can't trust him and if I can't trust home I'm not gone stop coming for him. I'll just have to pull my people from back home and then find some new ones. I refuse to be punked out.

••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Thanks for reading!!! 😘😘😘
Michael  in mm
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎