| Chapter 19. |

"Miss Rodriguez, how many times do you think I can make you cum?" Cameron whispered in her ear, his right hand fondling a breast through her pink push up bra.

"I...I don't know." Devin stuttered, Cameron trailing his lips along the crook of her neck.

"Well, let's see, shall we?" He answered for her, his fingers latching onto her panties and pulling them to the side.

"You know something, we went from actually discussing things to this. Can't say I'm complaining but how is this... solving my problems?" Devin blew out a breath, Cameron giving her his devious and cocky smile.

"You talk entirely too much." He growled, slipping a finger into her dripping wetness. She arched her back, Cameron applying pressure onto her already swollen clit.

"Damn, you're soaked. Completely and utterly soaked." He groaned, his finger softly stroking her insides.

He did this as he left a trail of kisses down her jawline, licking and sucking as he worked the magic fingers that gave him his ounce of fame. He slowly withdrew his hand from her heat, before she could let out a piercing scream. She groaned in frustration, glaring at him.

"Why did you stop?" She pouted, as Cameron smiled down at her nearly exposed body. He brought the finger to his lips, tasting them like he did the first time, making her forget that she was just angry with him.

Cameron lifted his body from hers, stepping out of his jogging pants. Devin scanned his body, licking her dry lips at the sight of his toned abs, and large erection. He turned away from her, Devin sure that he was putting on a condom.

He took a seat on the couch beside her, grabbing her body in one swift motion and pulling her on top of him. She felt him tug her panties to the side, and ease his length inside of her with no question.

"Ahh, fuck." Devin moaned, letting him slam himself inside of her.

The sensation was truly electrifying. She was so tight around him and that only made the experience better for the both of them. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he jerked up, his penis brushing against her two lips before he found way right back into her.

Cameron filled her completely, so it wasn't shocking when she let out a much needed release- maybe a bit too fast for her liking. But she couldn't help herself. This man was a sex god.

And she wanted more. She needed more. She rested a delicate hand on his chest, raising her body and then dropping back down on his member as hard as she could.

"Oh, fuck." She let out a wailing cry, Cameron smashing against the spot that would make any woman scream at the top of their lungs. She heard him mutter something unrecognizable in another language, as she continued her pace.

Riding her masked therapist for another 10 minutes, caused her legs to shake, her breathing to quicken and her heart to beat rapidly. Until she felt a second orgasm explode from within her.

She laid on top of him, his arms coming around her waist as he gently laid her sweaty body on the leather material of the couch and sat upright next to her.

She traced a hand over his exposed and tattooed arm. "How many of these do you have?"

"Twelve. Six on each arm." He grunted, running a hand though his hair, as she sat forward to match him.

"You should get another. A 3 dimensional star right here." She leaned forward and placed her lips to his neck. His cologne turning her on.

"Not a chance." He laughed, hopping up from the couch. He adjusted himself in his briefs before he collected all of his clothes.

She giggled, taking her pants and shirt from his hands. Her eyes caught his pale blue eyes, instantly thinking of her mystery man.

"Ugh," Devin sighed, zipping up her black khaki dress pants. "I can still talk about my problems, right?"

"I didn't know you had anymore other than the trauma from Jazz. But of course, go on please." Cameron replied, sipping the water on his table slowly as he stared at her.

She pulled the blouse over her head. "Cameron hasn't called me yet. And I know I shouldn't think so much into it, but I can't stop.

Cameron nearly choked on his water, as he stared at her dumbfounded. Did she really just bring him up during their session? After he just had good- but guilty sex with her? I mean, she didn't know she was discussing him but shit.

Devin took notice of his shocked expression, running a hand thRough her hair. "I mean, I was just so unlike myself. I couldn't get my words out and if I did, it was so short. Plus, I know the mention of kids usually scare men away and-"

"Devin," Cameron dragged a hand along his face, thinking of something to tell her without giving himself away. "I'm sure he's been busy." He lied, watching as she slipped her wedges on.

But the truth was, he wasn't busy at all. He just couldn't call her. He felt bad for lying to her, and on top of that, Devin made him feel things. In the pit of his stomach, he was doing cartwheels and he had never experienced that before. Going on that date with her would have been too risky.

"I doubt it. Maybe I did too much," She sighed another time, and it was the first time he had ever heard the feisty woman talk down on herself. "It's just, it's been so long since a man has spoken to me. Or since I've noticed one. And he was so kind in the way he went about things. I just would have loved to further that, is all. Maybe one cup of coffee or something."

Cameron stared at her for another minute through his mask, before turning around and glancing down at the napkin she had given him a week ago that he tossed on his desk. She didn't notice of course but he knew exactly where it was.

"Or maybe," He finally answered, his mind telling him he was lying but his heart knowing the truth. "He's just nervous to call and talk to you. Give him some time, Miss Rodriguez. I'm sure he's waiting on the right moment."