| Chapter 2. |

"Mmm," Devin sighed, as she let the steaming hot water from her shower beat against her brown skin the next September morning. She turned around, the water traveling down her petite body, loving the way it felt as she soaked in it.

The shower always felt amazing to her, and when the water hit some of her body parts so delicately- she was almost desperate to take the time to please herself, considering that she came home sexually frustrated the previous night.

But today was an important day. It was her little boy's first day of 1st grade. And although, he had been to preschool and even kindergarten before- she knew that first grade was a much bigger deal than both of those years.

But she was a woman. And she had needs as that woman. She looked at the clock above the mirror. She had time.

She fluttered her eyes closed as she moved the washcloth down her body, letting a low moan escape her lips once she dipped her hand in between her legs. She sucked in a sharp breath, ready to let out all her tension in one swift move.

Almost as if it was a sign, her ears filled with that signature iPhone ringtone. She gasped loudly, lifting her eyelids as she angirly opened the shower door and grabbed the phone.

"Yeah?" She answered the phone with a frustrated groan.

"Good morning, sunshine." Cami's perky voice replied, and Devin could almost imagine the smile on her face and rolled her eyes. Who ever needed to be that happy?

"Morning." Devin mumbled, dragging a hand across her face as she pulled the phone back and checked the time again.

"I was just calling to make sure you were awake," Cami paused. "I know how you are and you know you can't sleep in today."

"What type of mother do you think I am to make my son late on his first day of school?" Devin retorted.

"Just making sure. I know you hate getting up even earlier in the morning. Where's Javon? Did you wake him up yet?" Cami inquired, as Devin sighed.

"No, nosy. I was in the shower." She bit down on her lip, hoping Cami would read her tone. She didn't want her to know what she was doing when she had called, but she wanted her off the phone so she could finish.

"Oh.." Cami said lowly, but then gasped deep enough for Devin to hear over the phone. "Devin, please do not tell me that you were-"

"Yeah, bye Cami." Devin said quickly, her face burning up in humiliation.

"Oh my god! Is it that serious, Dev?" Cami exclaimed, causing Devin to frown. "I knew it had been since Javon."

"I have to go get my son ready for the day, Mi. Bye." Devin rushed out, pulling the phone away from her ear.

"This conversation is so not over..." Cami giggled, before Devin hit the red button. Great, now not only was she sexually frustrated but embarrassed as well.

She grabbed her body wash, washing up twice then climbed out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. She quickly dried off somewhat, heading to her room where she lotioned herself and put on her undergarments. Then tossing her pink Victoria's Secrets robe, she walked across the hall to Javon's bedroom.

"Baby, wake up." She spoke lightly, Javon buried underneath his spider blankets. He was in love with anything Spider-Man, and Devin made sure to buy him anything that he wanted that involved the fictional character.

Javon let out a cute little groan, letting Devin know that he was awake. She smiled, before walking over to his bedroom windows and pulling open the curtains.