Chapter 43

(Miley's pov)

Currently sitting in the dressing room re reading all those text messages.

Maybe they're right. I am 'stupid, worthless, nothing, loner, whore, bitch"

I can't take it.

I go to the sink and find any shark object I can.

I slowly pull my sleeves up and cut open 5 lines on each wrist. I then pull my sleeves down and hide the object.

I sit on the sofa and watch some tv..

(Matts pov)

Me and the boys are getting ready to do a question and answer video, I just asked the fans to tweet us all some questions.,

"Ready?" I ask everyone.

I heard a wave of "yes!" So I turned the camera on.

"Hey guys, Matt here" I said.

"Yo it's nash" nash said.

"It's CARTAH" cartah screamed.

"I didn't know we were name dropping..." Cameron said.

We all laughed.

"So we are doing a Q+A video! Shawn you start" I said.

(Shawn's pov)

Ok me first.. (They read out the tweet btw)

@ShawnMendes #AskMendes Are you enjoying Magcon? Who was your favourite person to meet so far? PPLLEEAASSEE FFOOLLOOWW MMEE! @MrsMendeees

"I love Magcon, I love meeting all the fans, but I loved meeting Cameron's sister Miley as she is so talented and just perfect" shawn said.

"Awhhh" Taylor said as the rest of the boys agreed. Apart from Hayes. He was staring at me bluntly.

(Nash's pov)

@NashGrier #AskNGrier would you rather have a pet elephant or pet giraffe? @NashlyIsQueenBæ

"I would probably have a pet... Oh I don't know... A giraffe cause when I go shopping I can take it to reach the high shelf" I said laughing.

(Cameron pov)

@CameronDallas #AskDallas Will you marry me?!? 😫 also, how is Miley , I saw the news?!

"Yes of course I will marry you!! Miley is actually having a tough time at the moment and the thing on the news about the record tour and deal is true.. But everything they're saying about why she didn't do it is false. She didn't do it because she's on tour with Austin and didn't want to let him down.."

(Matts pov)

We all did loads of questions. Hayes refused to answer some of his. He didn't show us the question but I know they were to do with miley...

(Austin's Pov)

I just finished the concert and I'm just heading towards the dressing room to collect Miley. We only have about 4 more concerts in this area then we have to move on to the next place..

"Hey" I said walking in the door.

"Hi" said Miley. She looked like she had been crying. I know Why..

"Ready to go home..well to the hotel" I said.

"Yeh sure" Miley said in what sounded like a whisper.

We collected our things and made our way out towards the limo.. Luckily we were hidden parked so there were no paps around...

Miley got in the limo first and sat in the corner and lent her head against the car.

"You alright Miles" I asked her. Sitting next to her putting my hand on her knee.

"I don't get why whoever this number is, is doing this?" She said.

"They're idiots Miles, you are nothing what they say" I said.

"I blocked them but new numbers keep coming up and that" she said.

"I will sort it out don't worry, but remember to tell cam" I said.

"Yeh I will" I said.

We eventually got home and me and Miley went to our room...

Miley got changed into her pyjamas in the bathroom which were:

Short light blue shorts
A light pink tank too with a white bunny on
And some bunny slippers

"I'm gonna call cam" she spoke.

"Ok, want me to go?" I asked.

"No, it's OUR room, I can't stop you using it over some silly phone call" Miley said.

"Ok, but if you do just tell me" I said hugging her then plopping down on the couch.

@Austinmahone: I hate seeing my friends , who are practically family , so hurt like this. They don't deserve it #ily 💕💞

(Mileys pov)

I pressed the 'face-time' button under cams name and I'm currently waiting for him to answer.

WONT UPDATE AS LONG AS YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS..

1. Will Miley tell Cameron?!
2. #Ausly or #Hayley???