Chapter 36

(Nashs pov)

I've tried getting in contact with Hayes but he won't text me back.

"Guys I can't get hold of hayes" I said.

"Let's go look for him!" Matt said as everyone get up apart from Cameron.

"Are you ok' I ask him.

"No! Miley's gone and lied to us and I'm not gonna see her for her 15th birthday!" Cameron says angry and sad.

"I know she lied but she must've had a good reason! When's her birthday mate?" I asked.

"In 6 weeks" Cameron said.

"It's ok mate-"

"Let's go look for hayes. He's more important then anyone right now" Cameron said getting up.

We all rushed downstairs to the back of the hotel where no one would see us and went to the taxi.

"Hi, have you seen someone that looks a bit like me shorter and dark brown hair?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, he wanted me to take him to the airport" the taxi man said.

"What?!" I asked scared.

"Anywhere else after that?" Matt asked.

"Um I saw him walk towards the hills and cliffs near the beach" the taxi man said.

"Let's go!" I said getting in the taxi.

(Hayes pov)

I was watching Miley's video with Austin. That should be me with her not him. I'm so jealous. They seem so happy together but I want her.

'BEEP BEEP' I hear a car horn so I turn my head and see a group of boys running towards me.

"Hayes" Nash calls. Nash.

Nash runs up to me and sits next to me.

"Why'd you run off I told ya not to!" He said. All the boys were surrounding us.

"I'll meet you guys back at the hotel, try to get contact with Miley" Nash said to them making them leave.

"Why?" Nash asked me.

"I tried to stop Miley, I was so close!! I could have got to her if it wasn't for the crowd! I love her to bits and regret what I did" I said crying a little.

"It's alright mate, I know Miley still has a small feeling for you to, she's living her dream! She will be back before you know it!" Nash said trying to cheer me up.

"But I want her now!! I want HAYLEY back not AUSLY!" I said.

"Let's go back it's starting to rain maybe I can FaceTime her?" Nash offered.

"That would be great" I said.

(Nash's pov)

It was late now and I realized for Miley it was 2 am where as here it was about 9:30 pm. Me and Hayes just got back from the hills. He went upstairs and went to bed. He's heartbroken.

I moved back into cams room cause he needs someone right now he has no one from his family apart from his second family but I think he wants Miley right now.

Cameron was already asleep funnily enough everyone was! I sat in the living room in our hotel and watched tv. I suddenly got a text.

(Group chat with Matt Miley and Nash)

SMiley😝😘💙:Hi, landed safely.. Everyone hates me don't they.. I don't blame you 😞 x

Me🙈: Hey Smiley, glad your ok, we don't hate you we were upset you didn't tell us obviously but I know you are going to do so well. Saw your video btw so funny 😘 x

Matt😋🙊: Miles!! So glad your ok!! No one hates you love! Like Nash said we were upset and your going to do amaze balls!!! 😂 wish I could see you though😞 xx

Smiley😝😘💙: Thanks guys, don't tell the others we were texting cause then I'll get a bigilliongalliziob text messages (yes that's a number😏) maybe we could FaceTime I know Cameron hates me though xxx

Me🙈: Cam don't hate you smiley, he was more upset that you lied and disobeyed him... :/.... But I see why you did I don't blame you it was an amazing opportunity!!!! PLEASE TELL AUSTIN I SAID HI IM A BIG FAN! 🙈 xxx

Matt😋🙊: OMG ME TO! Xx

Smiley😝😘💙: I will, maybe we can FaceTime tomorrow? At 2pm for me? 😘 I miss you all already!

Me🙈: that would be great! Hayes misses you a lot... Xxx

Matt😋🙊: wait isn't it like 2:30am for you miles?? Xx 💙

Smiley😝💙 😘💙: yes..... 🙊 I'm a party animal! Laying in bed on my phone 😁

Me🙈: Go to sleep! Your performing in the morning , we are all gonna watch it!

Smiley😘😝💙: cool! Okay n night guys xxx 😘🎤💋😊

Matt\Me🙊😝🙈: NIGHHHTTTT XXXXX

Hayes will be so happy we are face timing miley! I am to tbh!! 😍

\\ WILL MILEY FACE TIME THEM AND KEEP HER PROMISE??

🚫IMPORTANT🚫

I WONT BE POSTING TIL SUNDAY NIGHT BECAUSE I WORK REALLY HARD AT THIS STORY AND DONT REALLY HAVE ANY FOLLOWERS! I know that's ungrateful but I really want a couple more!!

ALSO: I'm going to see Miley cyrus tomorrow night at the O2! So excited! Get to meet her to 😜xx