Chapter 26

(Nash's pov)

Miley was just told me was allowed to leave.

She got off her bed and was about to stand up when she whined in pain and fell back onto her bed.

"Are you ok" everyone asked. Apart from Hayes who had gone home.

"No that hurt!" Miley whined.

"Miley I'm afraid you will need crutches as it hurts to walk" a nurse said.

Cameron helped her up and got her onto the crutches.

"Better" he asked.

"Yeah hurts a lil though"'Miley said.

She had bandages all over her thighs and all down her arms.

"If it hurts any worse come straight back" the nurse said.

"Ok" Cameron said.

"No thanks it stinks here" Miley said making everyone laugh part from the nurse.

We all walked towards to exit when nearly everything went white. Paparazzi were all up against the doors.

"MILEY HOW ARE YA?, YOU OK? NASH CAN I HAVE A PICTURE, OMG ITS MATTHEW, MILEY YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING" a lot of people were screaming.

"That's giving me a headache!" Miley said holding her head almost falling over.

I walked outside and asked them to be quiet.

(Hayes pov)

I was in mine and Miley's room and I turned on the TV. Miley was all over it. I turned it off as I was sad that she wasn't with me. I was so guilty for doing that to her.

@IShipHayley: @HayesGrier What happened to all yours and @mileydallas cute photos and tweets about each other! ARE YOU STILL TOGETHER!?!?

I saw a lot of tweets like this. I wanted MY Miley back. She won't have me back though after what I did. I feel bad for her aswell because of her dad. I want them home so I can talk to her.

Miley is becoming more famous everyday! She has about the same amount of twitter followers then all of us magcon boys out together!

(Matts pov)

We were all in the car. It was kinda silent apart from the radio.
The song 'Half A Heart' came on by one direction.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Miley screamed still with a sore throat. Everyone covered their ears.

"Sorry" Miley said giggling.

We got back to the hotel and again loads of people were outside asking questions about miley Cameron and their dad.

"I'm going to bed, if you need anything text me" I said handing Miley a note with my number on it.

"Ok" she said giving me a hug.

(Hayes pov)

I was sitting in my room when I heard the door open. Nash.

"Where's Miley?" I ask.

"With Cameron" he said.

"Why isn't she coming in here" I asked.

"Hmm I dunno" Nash said sarcastically.

"FORGET IT I GIVE UP! IVE APOLOGISED TO HER EVEN THOUGH SHE CHEATED ON ME TO AND IM STILL THE BAD GUY!" I screamed making sure Miley heard.

"Keep your voice down Miley is upset already!" Nash said.

"Because of her dad" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare do that! Imagine if we didn't have our parents. They only have each other Hayes... Only each other!" Nash spat at me.