Chapter 30

(Cameron's pov)

I was about to run after miley when Nash's stopped me.

"One of us will go talk to her, what happened anyway" Nash asked.

I felt anger and sadness fill me. I didn't want Miley to leave. Especially for a world tour!!

"Miley..." I began.

"Miley has been asked to open for Austin mahone on his world tour" I said quietly.

"OMG THATS AMAZING!" All the boys said.

" isn't this all she's ever wanted to be on stage performing?" Shawn said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Then why were you arguing?" Matt asked.

"I told her I couldn't go" I said. Matt glared at me and ran upstairs.

"Why?!" Nash said.

"She's to young and what if something happened she's too young...." I said.

"She's been given a once in a life time opportunity cam" Taylor said.

"I know but, I will miss her too much and her being alone with Austin for nearly a year...." I said.

"Oh okay I get you now" all the boys said.

(Mileys pov)

I want to go home. I hate Cameron. I want to sing.

I cry hard into my pillow.

"Miley"I heard a voice. I could've figure out who it was.

"Miley let me in" Matt.

I opened the door and hugged him straight away.

"It's ok" he whispered coming into the room and closing the door.

"But it's not! This is all I've ever wanted and cam said I can't go!" I said pulling out of the hug.

"I know it's really harsh of him but he does have good reasons miles" Matt said.

"Don't tell me he's made all of you agree with him" I said tearing up.

"No" he said rubbing my back.

"I want to go home" I said.

"No you don't miley" he said hugging me.

"Yes I do!" I said pushing him off me.

"Home or on tour! I can't stand to be near cameron right now or hayes" I said crying.

"Want to sleep in my room tonight, I'll take the couch?" Matt offered.

"If you don't mind yes please" I said.

"Ok well I'm gonna go downstairs and make sure the boys don't come up. Gives you some space" Matt said kissing my cheek and leaving.

"Thanks matt" I said.

As soon as he left I got my phone out...

Dear Austin,

Thank you so much for this opportunity! I would love to come! When do I need to be there?

Miley xx - 082138275 that's my number text me details! (Random number)

About 5 minuets later I got a text.

Austin:A Miley:M

A: hi, Austin here! So glad you can come!! Is it possible if you can leave to come to Texas tomorrow? Sorry for the short notice. I've sorted your flight out and everything xx

M: tomorrow should be just fine! What time is the flight ? X

A: 5am but get here at 4am please , I'll meet you their! Very big fan by the way! X 😝

M: aw thanks me too!!!!! 😊 xx

A: okay well I'll see you tomorrow! X

M: bye! Can't wait! X

\\ WILL CAMERON FIND OUT?!? WILL ANYONE STOP HER?? PLEASE COMMENT