Chapter 6

(Nash pov)

"Because, our mums not doing very well at the moment money wise so we had to move out whilst someone took our rooms to pay rent" I explained.

"Ohhh" Miley says.

"Anyway shall we go?" I say.

"Yeah sure" Miley says walking out the door.

"There's still some boxes in the car so one of us is gonna have to sit on someone's lap" I say.

"Nash I can sit on yours" Cameron says making everyone laugh.

"I don't mind" miley offers.

YES! This could be a way of her getting to know hayes!

"Okay Hayes doesn't mind either" I blurted out. Hayes shot me a 'what' look.

Cameron looked a bit uncomfortable with it.

We all got in the car Miley on Hayes lap.

"You really light!" Hayes said.

"That's because she never eats." Cameron says.

"Mmm depends on what it is. Pancakes I'll have them done in seconds!" Miley giggles.

(Hayes pov)

Man, miley is really light! Maybe a bit too light. I hope she's ok.

We arrive at the cinema and walk in.

"OMG ITS CAMERON NASH , HAYES AND MILEY!" A girl screams.

"Shit" we all mumble. We are now surrounded by a million people! I could tell Miley was a bit anxious so I grabbed her hand. She looked at me immediately and smiled. Yes Hayes!

I walked with her and the others into our cinema room. Us still holding hands.

"It's packed!!" Nash said.

"There's two free seats over there and two at the back there" cameron said.

I knew exactly what nash was up to.

"Miley Hayes back there me and cameron up there" Nash said making cameron move before he could stop it.

"Looks like your stuck with me!" I say to Miley making her laugh a bit.

"I don't mind" she said smiling.

We took our seats and the lights began to fade out.

As soon as the movie started it made Miley jump. It was so cute I asked her if she was alright and she was just scared.

I could see her shaking and getting scared.

"You ok?" I ask.

"I-I g-guess ....no!" She said as a really scary part came on.

"It's ok I'm here" I say rubbing her knee.

We watched more of the movie and nash kept turning round giving me kissy faces.

Suddenly I felt Miley's head against my chest.

"Sorry" she said still not looking at the screen.

"It's alright that part was a bit scary" I say putting my arm around her giving her a slight squeeze.

(Miley's pov)

It was the end of the movie and I'm so happy I had hayes with me I was so scared!!

We were all walking out and got to the car and suddenly I got a text...

L:lily m: miley

L: I'm really sorry <3 :( x

M; what for? <3 xx

"Miley get in the car" cameron said. At this point loads of people were surrounding the car wanting a picture or auto from the boys some were for me!

L; this.. (Video) - she had sent me a video she got off Justin earlier he was saying "Of course I don't have feelings for her but I need to make her think I do! That way I can get her in bed and use her and her brother for fame then I can go around saying I used cameron Dallas's little sister!"

M; that **** ********* **** ;'(!

"Miley get in! Cameron demanded. My eyes filled with tears I can't believe Justin.

"Miley you ok' nash asked.

No I wasn't I wanted to be alone I slammed the car door and ran off to where I used to hang out as a little kid. In a big apple tree in the middle of the forest.

(Cameron's pov)

"Miley!?" I say as she slams the car door and runs off.

"Where is she going?" Hayes asked.

"One of us should go after her" nash said.

"I will!" Hayes said. And within seconds hayes was outside the car running in whatever direction miley did.

"What do you think is up?" Nash asked me.

"I don't know for sure but I have a good idea" I say. "Let's just stay here. Miley might feel better having someone she hasn't talked to much to talk to if you understand that" I add.

"Yeah" nash says.

\\ ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IF YOU WANT MORE!

1. Are the GRIERS only staying with the Dallas's for short amount of time if they still have a house?

2. Will hayes find miley??