Chapter 37

(Mileys pov)

I woke up to someone shaking me

"Miley" Austin whispered.

I opened my eyes slowly.

"Oh hi" I said softly.

"Time to get up! Performing this morning" Austin said smiling.

"I'm so nervous" I said.

"Me to but we will be fine. Do you ever your part?" Austin asked sitting on my bed.

"Yeah" I said sitting up.

"Well I'm gonna go downstairs and let you get ready. My managers maid has got you an outfit in that bag over there see you in 30 mins" Austin said leaving.

SHIT ONLY 30 MINUETS.

Nash🙊💚: Hey! Good luck today! Can't wait to face time you! Xx

Me: thanks Nashly! See you soon got to get ready! 💖 xx

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I can't believe this is happening to me! I feel bad about leaving everyone at Magcon.. I miss them but I need to do what's best for me.

I jumped back out the shower and reached for the bag.

There were some blue skinny jeans a tight thin black top that said 'mmm yeah' on and a red BB jacket that said MD on the side (miley dallas) it was really cute! I was expecting some old fashioned dress and ugly high heels. But no I had red converse.

I put my hair in a side braid and let my fringe hang down. I applied some light makeup and some red lipstick.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Hey" I said to Austin who was waiting.

"Wow you look amazing!" Austin said.

"Thanks.. Let's take a selfie!" I said.

We both took out our phones and took a selfie of us doing a silly face.

@MileyDallas: Watch good morning to see me and Austin duet mm yeah!! #nervouswreck 😁💗 (picture)

We walked outside greeted by some ....well about a million....fans screaming our name. We got into the limo and it started to drive off.

Cameron👴💙: Hey Smiley.. I'm not angry anymore. I know this is an amazing opportunity for you and it's all you've ever wanted. Please keep in touch and good luck we are all watching love u miles 😘 xx

Me: thanks for understanding. I'll be home before you know it 😊 FaceTime later xxx

Hayes: Hey, thanks for the jumper you didn't have to do that, good luck. ...x

He thinks he can just turn everything around... No chance. He hurt me.... And I think I'm falling for Austin anyway...

"Here" Austin said.

We both got out the car and walked into the studio. Wow. The stage was awesome and I didn't realize there was going to be a crowd. And we are getting interviewed?!?

"There you are your late. I'm Mr Smith by the way I'll be interviewing you" mr smith said

"Hi I'm Austin and this is miley" Austin said.

"Very nice to have you here now we must be going on stage" he said as we followed him.

These ladies put these funny microphones on me and pushed me to the stage. There were three chairs a table and 3 glasses of water.

"I'm nervous" I said.

"And we are live in 3....2..1"

(Cameron's pov)

We are all currently in Hayes and m- just Hayes room watching Miley and Austin as Hayes had the biggest tv.

"SHHHHHH there on!" Nash said.

'Hello and welcome to good morning I am MrSmith here live with Austin Mahone and Miley Dallas.

'Hey' Austin said.

'Hi' miley said.

"Miley's nervous" I said.

"How do you know?" Hayes said.

"Cause she does the same as me when I get nervous, keep quiet and stutter my words" I said.

(Austin's pov)

"So miley, how was it leaving your family and coming on tour with Austin?" Mr Smith asked.

"I.. Umm... Well.. I didn't want to leave at first but then I thought about all the amazing things that could happen." Miley said.

"What about you Austin? Any regrets about bringing miley on tour with you?" Mr smith said making me a bit angry.

"Of course not!" I snapped.
"Miley is an amazing beautiful funny person and great company" I said.

(Nash's pov)

I could see hayes tensing up everyone time Austin spoke.

(Austin's pov)

"How about we perform?" Austin said.

"Yeah that will be great!" Mr Smith said,

Me and miley both stood up to get ready whilst Mr Smith introduced us.

Miley was getting very nervous she was shaking so much so I gave her a quick hug to calm her down which worked.

(Matts pov)

"There going to be awesome" I said

We all agreed and listened to them start.

Austin: When I saw her Walking down the street She looked so fine I just had to speak.

Miley: I ask his name But he turned away As he walked All that I can say was.

Both:
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
All that I can say was

Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
All that I can say was

Austin:
Rock'n'Roll one time, we'll make it up as we go
I know you feel it cause I mean what I say say say say
We can do whatever, do whatever we want
When she walks past me I say hey, hey, hey...

Miley:
So tell me where you're from, where you wanna go
But he walk pass me like I ain't said a word
Stood there like man
'cause I don't usually feel some type of way
But this one hit me hard in some kind of place
Like man

Both
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
All that I can say was

The crowd started roaring through the tv.

"They were amazing!!!" We all said.

"I never knew she could sing like that!" Cameron said surprised.