Chaoter 31

(Hayes pov)

I feel bad for Miley. Cameron not letting her go. I still love Miley I want her back I want to hold her in my arms. She wouldn't take me back after what I did. I need to talk to her.
I headed over to Miley's room and knocked on the door.p

"Who is it"she said. She sounded like she had been crying.

"H-Hayes" I said.

"Go away" she said.

"Please can I talk to you" I said. She opened the door.

"What so you can call me a cheater and a slut then wave in my face how I'm not allowed to finally have my dream which I've been dreaming for. Then-" Miley began.

"None of those" I said.

"Then what" she spat.

"I wanted to say-"

"Save it, if your going to apologize then forget it. I've been through this too many times. And you cheated on me with that girl after I had just been used and that hurt a lot. That's half the reason I ended up in hospital" she said slamming the door in my face.

What have I done :(

@MileyDallas: I've got a game we can play. Let's pretend I'm 4 and you can boss me around and tell me what I can and can't do #pissed 😒

Cameron's gonna go mad when he sees that!!

@NashGrier: Maybe it's for the best?
@MattEspinosa: We'd miss you 😞

I can't believe the boys are trying to make her stay now aswell. But I don't want her to go either and I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure she doesn't!

@HayesGrier: when things are tough I'm always here for a talk even if you hate me #sorry 😘

I walked back into Myn and Miley's room. I really want her back in here with me :(

I'm so upset and depressed I need her with me.
I walked into the bathroom to wash my face when I noticed one of Miley's blades.. I picked them all up and put them in the loo. Apart from one. I flushed them all so she couldn't do it again. I held one in my hand.

I pulled up my sleeve and stared at my wrist. I ran the blade along my wrist opening a line of blood. It hurt really bad and stung bad. But I want Miley back. I'm doing this because I want her back. I only did the one then flushed the remaining blade.

I put a tissue over the cut and it eventually healed up.

(Cameron's pov)

"So let's just all try's mad convince her to stay" Shawn said.

"Yeah, but I feel bad" Nash said.

"I don't. She's staying here wether she likes it or not" I said.

We were all in the main lounge. I could hear Miley walking down the main stairs of the hotel.

"Miley can we talk" I shout.

"Fuck off" she shouted back and stormed off somewhere.

"Don't say that!" I shout back.

"Don't say that!" We hear her mimic...

(Miley's pov)

I'm so angry right now I need to be alone. I sneak out the back door. No one noticed me as I had a big jumper on hiding my face. I decide to take a walk. I'm so excited about going on your but angry at cameron.

I can't wait to see his reaction when he wakes up tomorrow and I'm gone. I need to tell them I'm not going that way they won't keep an eye on me! I need to do that now! There all probably eating lunch.i run back to the hotel forgetting I'm kinda famous now! My hood falls off and lots of people start chasing me. I run through the doors and catch my breathe as the guards stop all the fans.

I walk into the dining room to see all the boys. I sit directly opposite cameron and stare at him. The room fills with silence.

"M-"

"I'm not going" I say and stand up and leave.

"That's as easier then I thought!" I heard cameron say.

(Nash's pov)

"Wow" Nash said.

"I still can't believe we basically stopped her doing what she's been dreaming of" Matt said feeling guilty.

"I fell bad but she's to young to go on tour! And she'd be alone with Austin and all that...." I said.

"She is gifted though, her voice is amazing!" Shawn said.

"Cameron said she can't go so she's not" Hayes said.

"She doesn't want to now anyway, maybe she thought about it" we all agreed.

(Miley)

Hah suckers!!!

(8pm)

The boys were still downstairs I had already packed and hidden my bags I left some stuff out so it looks normal. I even had to risk going in to Hayes and my room.

Anyway I decided to get some sleep as I had to be up at 3:30 am if I just wanted to make it on time! Urghh! 😫

Matt😊💙: You coming down? X 😘

Me: I'm good, tired, gonna go to sleep, see you in the morning 😘

Matt😊💙: okay night, Nash says night to! 😘💖

What hurts the most is I've lied to Matt and Nash. They've been their for me the moment they met me. There brothers to me now.

I do feel guilty but they were trying to get me to stay to and that hurt a lot.

@MileyDallas: Night Guys! Oh and btw I've picked out your name! Your not 'guys' anymore your my 'smilerz' so yeah #nightsmilerz 😝😘

I got a reply from Nash.

@NashGrier: Night Smiley! Love the name btw 😏💙xx @MileyDallas