Chapter 24

(Miley's pov)

I was excited to open the letter maybe it was from dad! Finally! He hasn't sent me one for ages!

(Nash's pov)

I walked into the room where all the boys were. Hayes and shawn were so far apart.
I'm so angry at Hayes. Miley is probably crying her eyes out upstairs.

I saw Hayes look at me I rolled my eyes then went over to cameron.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"Have you seen Miley?" Cameron asked.

"Uh yeah she's upstairs she's tired so leave her" I said.

"What's happened..." Cameron said.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervous.

"Miley never goes to bed this early" cameron said.

I had to tell him.

"Well ask hayes I'm gonna go see if she's ok" I said walking upstairs.

(Miley's pov)

I slowly opened the letter...

I read a couple lines. I can't believe it.

Dad was dead. He was killed in battle.

"NOOOOO" I screamed and cried a river.

I fell onto the floor and hugged my knees into my chest.

My mascara was running down my cheeks.

I'm so fucking fed up with life.

I ran to the bathroom and found a blade.

I cut all up my arms but instead of random lines I wrote out the words 'cheater' and 'I hate life' and 'rip dad'

I cut all my thighs like my life depended on it. I became a bit dizzy... I couldn't stop. Dad was gone! The last parent I ever had gone,

I screamed and cried, blood was pouring out of me all over the bathroom. I hugged the letter. I wanted to be with dad. I knew I would soon from this blood loss.

"IT CANT BE FUCKING TRUE.MI FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING LIFE. EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ME FIRST HAYES NOW THIS!" I screamed before falling to the floor blood still gushing out of my arms and thighs.

Back.

(Nash's pov)

I walked upstairs to see if Miley was ok. I knocked on the door... Nothing.
"Miley" I called.

Still nothing.?

I went into my room and used the spare key I had for Miley's room that cameron had. I opened the door and walked in.

"Mi-" I said before noticing her laying on the floor in the bathroom covered in blood.

"MILEY" I screamed shaking her blood rushing out of her and onto me.

She was out cold.

I need to call an ambulance but there's no phones around.

I quickly jumped up and ran downstairs to the reception.

"Hey nash" all the boys said walking into the reception too. Hayes and cameron as well....

"CALL 911" I screamed at the receptionist.

"what's happened!!??!?" All the boys said running over to me. I ignored them and kept rushing the lady.

"9 1 FUCKING 1" I screamed. (See what I did there😏)

"Dude why is there blood all over you!" Shawn asked.

"On its way" the lady said..

"Miley" I said before sprinting upstairs cameron right besides me with all the boys following.

I barged into her room and ran over to her.

"MILEY" I screamed again.

"MILEY!!!!" Cameron screamed shaking her a little bit. All the boys asked if we needed help and grabbed loads of towels.mhayes stood there.

(Hayes pov)

Holy shit. Miley promised me she would never do this again!!!

"She's written stuff on her arm with the blade" Taylor said.

We all looked over.

"Cheater, I hate my life" nash said sad.

"Rip dad" cameron said.

Everyone looked at him. Tears filled in his eyes. He picked up a piece of paper. Suddenly he held Miley tight and was crying loudly.

I feel so bad. She didn't deserve this. She needs someone there for her. Not to cheat on her. But then again she cheated first.

"WE ARE HERE MOVE OUT THE WAY!" Someone screamed. Paramedics..