Too Good at Goodbyes

Drake laid back in his seat with his headphones on as he just blocked out the world. His fiancée was fast asleep on his chest as he put and arm around her and allowed the rising and falling of his chest to bring her comfort.

They were 5 hours into their flight and with only an hour before landing time Drake was still very restless. He was hoping to take a nap during the journey but it hadn't happened. He couldn't seem to settle and the worst part was he knew why but he couldn't do anything about it.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the beauty in his arms. She always did manage to bring him comfort and that was one of the many things he loved about her. He placed a kiss on her temple and ran his hand gently through her naturally wild curls, careful not to wake her. She just snuggled more into his chest causing him to smile before leaning back against the head rest...

On arrival to Anguilla they were greeted by SUVs ready to take everyone to the hotel they'd all be staying at. Some family members would be arriving later that day due to them not being able to get more than two jets going in the same direction.

It didn't take too long for them to check into the hotel and once they were all checked in everyone went in their separate directions to their suites. All apart from the soon to be newly weds.

"I'm hardly gonna see you today," she said with a pout as he held her in his arms. He just leaned and kissed her pouted lips causing her to smile. "Stop it Aubrey,"

"You'll see me for the group lunch later, but then me and the boys are gonna go and have a bit of fun on my last night as a bachelor," He said as he ran his hands through her hair. "You're so beautiful," he thought out loud causing her to blush.

"Don't have too much fun without me," she said with another pout causing him to laugh and her to join in.

"What am I going to do with you Liv," He said before giving her another gentle kiss that she accepted.

"You tell me Mr. Graham," she said against his lips.

"You'll find out at during our honeymoon soon to be Mrs. Graham," He gave her one last peck before they pulled away from each other and she reached for her hand luggage ready to take it up to her suit she was sharing with their girls.

Drake just stood replying to a few of the many messages he was receiving, but his focus was soon blown after he heard a familiar voice and wind was knocked out of him once he looked up to find her laughing with one of the receptionists. He hadn't seen her almost year being that she had felt it was what was best for both of them and he couldn't disagree.

He watched as she ran her hand through her hair and blushed at a compliment she had clearly been given. The young man gave her her hotel room key and she thanked him before dragging her hand luggage to her room with her bodyguards in tow and he was very tempted to follow but being that he was seeing her later stopped himself from doing so...

-

Drake put his small owl chain and reached for his cologne before spraying himself with it. He walked over to the mirror and just took in his appearance. He was dressed in a pair of black balmain jeans and grey jumper, paired with some black ovo timbs.

He was busy fixing his Rolex onto his wrist when there was a light knock at his door. He welcomed the person in and was greeted by chubbs who took a seat on one the chairs and watched as his friend finished getting ready.

"You're gonna go and see her?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

It didn't surprise him when drake didn't give him a response. He continued to wait though, knowing that eventually he would be given an answer.