Valentine's Day

Where are we meeting? -Aubrey

The message was simple but it took her a while to decide her response.

Venice, Italy. -Nicki

She put her phone down on her bed as she went about her closet to find an outfit. He'd been away for almost 3 weeks now and she was looking forward to seeing him. Being that their relationship was still exclusive, every little outing or event excited her.

She put her clothing out on the bed as she decided what she wanted to wear and take with her for the small vacation. As she started packing away the essentials she would need, her phone buzzed, signalling a response.

Good pick. Send me the details when you get there -Aubrey

And pick a good wine -Aubrey

Nicki smiled at the response before she started packing. She was leaving that night so she could avoid the attention surround with the fact she was leaving the country. She knew travelling alone was risky but she didn't feel the need to bring anyone with her. Especially since no one really knew about their relationship...

Nicki stretched and removed her seatbelt after finally having landed. She took out her phone to check the time, only to come across a new message.

Safe flight baby girl, see you soon -Aubrey

She typed a response before making her way to get her bags.

Just landed, 💘 -Nicki

She got into the awaiting SUV and settled into the the fairly long drive. Upon arrival to her hotel she got checker in and was glad to finally get to take a warm bubble bath and relax.

She closed her eyes and relaxed as her thoughts clouded her mind. She was slowly drifting to sleep when a text interrupted her. She picked it up from the small table where it was, and looked to see who it was.

Just taking off. Room number ? -Aubrey

416. Safe flight baby, see you when you get here. - Nicki

She decided to go get out of the bath knowing she would only drift to sleep again. She wrapped herself in a towel and after drying herself, put lotion on her body before looking for something to sleep in. She pick out one of his t-shirts and a thong and once they were on she let herself succumb to a deep sleep.

When she woke up the next morning she couldn't help the smile that made its way onto her face. His arms were wrapped securely around her and his head was tucked in the crook of her neck. She turned in his embrace to face him and just snuggled more into him, letting herself drift back to sleep.

She later woke up to him running his fingers through her hair as she slept. Her eyes fluttered open she found herself staring back into his hazel orbs. He chuckled as she gave him a small smile. "Morning beautiful," he said softly.

"Morning babe," she replied before resting her head on his chest. "I've missed you so much,"

He chuckled before just holding her. "It's only been three weeks. We've still got a little while to go yet."

"I know but it was a long three weeks. And it's just nice to be in your presence again." She said and allowed herself to just relax onto him for a little while longer. She soon got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to do her morning routine, and after checking his phone he did the same.

"You gonna join me for a shower?" She asked as she swiftly removed the t-shirt she was wearing, leaving her in nothing but her thong.

He took her hand pulled her closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her ass a generous squeeze. "Do you want me to join you?" He asked before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. She hummed against his lips before uttering a response.