Partition

"Nic have you seen my hair spray," Ashley asked as she moved around the many things on her dressing table, looking for the large can.

"it was on my dressing table," Nicki responded as she pulled on her leotard before grabbing her shoes. She put her boots on and began tying her laces and the dances engaged in a conversation.

"I heard Drakes here tonight, I haven't spotted him yet," Kim said as she fell back onto the couch with a smirk.

"We all know why that is," Amanda said back. They all turned their heads slowly to Nicki who was too busy adding the last touches and hair spray to her hair. She turned her attention to the girls as they had now gone quiet. She looked confused and it cause them all to laugh

"What did I miss?" She asked looking between the faces of all the dancers waiting for a response that she soon got from Ashley.

"Drakes in the crowd,"

Nicki rolled her eyes and and returned to what she was doing as the others laughed. "That's has nothing to do with me,"

"That's what you say but really we all know he's focusing more on you than on boss lady," Ksyn spoke and the other dancer agreed with her.

"If you say so," was the simple response Nicki gave before she pulled the rest of her leotard on then grabbed her water bottle, no longer wanting to speak on the subject.

"What even happened with you and him the last time you "hooked up"," Ashley asked wanting to know more. There was then a knock at the door that interrupted them and Nicki got up to answer it.

"That's a story for another day," She went and opened the door and found the twins stood there.

"You're on," Laurent spoke indicating for the girls to head to the stage for their next number.

"Let's go," Nicki said wanting to be done with their current conversation.

"We're not letting this one go Nic," Kim said as they all got rid of their phones ready to head to the stage.

"You won't find out anything you don't already know," Nicki said leading the way to the stage. They walked and took their places on the stage elevators, and all got ready in their starting positions. They were slowly lifted up and the beat to partition began playing and was soon followed by Beyoncé's vocals.

Driver roll up the portion please...

The girls walked backstage all cheering after another successful show. They grabbed their towels and headed back to their changing room. They all sat round just finishing up their conversations, before starting a group discussion, Ashley being the first to speak. "Can we pick up where we left off,"

"Where did we leave?" Kimmie asked.

"Drake," Ksyn stated obviously.

"Oh god," Nicki rolled her eyes before taking her seat.

"We wanna know what happened," Ashley pitched in.

"Nothing happened," Nicki said aiming it at Ashley in particular.

"We all know that's a lie. Didn't he take you out on a date?" Amandy pitched in wanting to continue the conversation.

"He did, but all we did was talk and get to know each other better over dinner and a few drinks," She shrugged thinking nothing more of it.

"And then he took you back to his where things escalated," Ashley continued for her.

"We didn't get that far but no promises for the next time," She winked. The girls gasped and Nicki just laughed before getting up and going to put on her hoody.