Odio

Envy is a sign of admiration; Hate is the epitome of destruction.

Drake closed his laptop and sighed as he once again found himself looking at the blogs that were admiring the new couple. He ran his hand over his face and moved his laptop to the side before getting up and going to get changed. Once he was dressed more for an outing he sprayed some cologne before taking his keys.

After getting in his Bentley he set off on a drive. He didn't know where he was going but what he did know is that he needed some time to take his mind off of her. So that's what he would do. He turned his radio up to full blast and found himself pulling up at a club. He parked his car and stepped out, and of course was greeted by the many flashing cameras. Ignoring them he continued into the club. He walked around for a little while before he found Noah and the rest of his boys hanging out in VIP.

Noah: I see you decided to join us.

Drake: something like that

He greeted them with a dap and a laugh as they cheered him on. He took a seat next to Ryan before helping himself to a drink.

-

Nicki brushed her hands down her dress before running her hand through her hair and admiring her outfit in the mirror. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her cheek.

Meek: you look beautiful

She blushed slightly at his comment before taking his hand into hers.

Nicki: thank you

Meek: you're welcome

He looked at her hand before kissing it.

Meek: where's your ring

She pointed to the dressing table and he reached for it, before placing it back on her finger. She turned to face him and gave him a peck on the lips before taking his hand and leading him out of the house to the awaiting Maybach.

They arrived at the club before walking in and finding their way to the VIP, where they found Meeks boys waiting for them. They got settled down and started on drinks.

Drake watched from his side of the VIP. He shook his head and chuckled slightly. It seemed there was no way of him to get away from her. Lira took his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.

Lira: don't let her bother you babe. If you were meant to be then she'll come back. Don't stress over it.

Drake: but it's hard you know. She has my heart

Lira: I know baby, but you know what they say. If you love something you have to let it go

Drake: I know.

He sighed.

Lira: come on, let's go and dance

She stood and lead him to the highly crowded dance floor. She took him to the centre of it before dancing against him as the heavy bass kicked in. He let himself relax and danced with her, just forgetting about everything else around them.

Nicki watched them on the dance floor but did the best she could to ignore them as she wasn't in the mood to have Meek questioning her. She knew that she still harboured feelings for him and she was sure he knew it too, but she didn't want to fall back into that trap for the second time. He had hurt her once and she wasn't going to allow it to happen again.

Few months later...

Nicki removed herself from Meeks hold before slipping out of bed and heading to the guest bedroom to answer her phone.