Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Than's POV

I ran my fingers through my wet hair as I stood under the pouring water. I should have never let him stay in my bed last night. When he climbed in during the night I almost kicked him out when I saw that he had stripped out of his clothes but then he snuggled closer to me. His head on my chest made my heartbeat speed up incredibly.

He mumbled something about how warm I was and then just fell asleep. I knew that he had gotten drunk last night but I didn't think he was THAT drunk. When he woke up this morning confused I realized that he didn't remember anything that happened last night. When I woke up and he was so close I didn't want him to leave. At that moment I knew I was going soft.

I turned off the water and climbed out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist, walking out the bathroom in the hopes that he had left while I was in there. Unfortunately for me he was still lying on my bed with the covers barely covering his beautiful body.

Seeing him like that made me want to just climb back into bed and slip my arms around him. I wanted to hold him and never let go and it drove me crazy because I couldn't understand why. Why was I feeling like this?

I leaned over the side of the bed and poked his shoulder. He made some cute raccoon sounding noise before rolling over. I poked him again in the back and he flung his arms up swatting at me unconsciously.

"Hermes if you don't get out of my bed right now I'm going to fling you out a window!" He shot up instantly and turned to glare at me.

"Must you be so evil first thing in the morn-" He stopped talking as he looked me over. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip when his eyes stopped at my chest. I guess he was back to his old self now. Honestly I prefer him when he's spastic and annoying; I only know how to deal with him under those circumstances.

"Get out of my bed..." He swung his legs over the side of the bed before grabbing the covers, ripping them off my bed and wrapping himself completely in them. He got off the bed and turned around to face me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't want you getting any ideas...I don't know how you got me into that bed last night but I don't want you getting all happy over my yumminess." I rolled my eyes as he turned around and walked out of the room.