17

Steve was soaked by the time he was done with the water hose.

I could hear Clint laughing at him as Natasha wiped most of the water off and put me back into my stall.

Napoleon was there as well, he looked tired.

Natasha led me into the stall, making me walk in a small circle to face the door before she removed the halter.

The first thing I did was walk over to my food bucket and eat.

Natasha grabbed a comb and started to brush through my mane. It was pretty tangled...
.
.
.
Natasha finished brushing through my mane about thirty minutes later. I heard her mutter to herself that she'd brush my tail tomorrow as she walked out.

Napoleon watched her go, "She never brushed me..." he said, obviously sulking.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat all of the food from the bucket before going to eat the hay from the cage screwed into the wall.

I flicked my tail around as I ate, "Where did Clint take you?" I asked through a mouth full of hay.

Napoleon put his head through the window, "We walked about half way around the fence line before Clint headed back. Where did Natasha take you?" he asked.

I headed over to the water bucket, "We ran around the fence line at least once before she headed back," I told him as I took a few more gulps.

Napoleon twitched his ear, "Nice."